Friday, December 01, 2006

New Cuppa @ Coffee Bean, Ss2

It has been raining everyday for da past few weeks and it's essential to have one hot cuppa for this kind of wet weather I supposed. So, one afternoon we were somewhere at Ss2 and it was drizzling so we thought that it was a good idea to take a shelter @ Coffee Bean.

We tried one of da new drinks in da menu, a Mint Cafe Latte. Not bad at all having da Mint flavour around but definitely too sweet for my tastebuds! I wonder if I can actually asked for a less-sugar drink @ Coffee Bean rather than sugar-less drink cause I tried their sugar-less Latte before and trust me, it really sucks :(

Knowing me well enough, pastry is a must have item whenever I've a cuppa and this time around, we ordered one slice of Raspberry Fantasy Cheesecake which stated as 'New!'. Hmmm... I found out that da texture of this Cheesecake is not that cheesy and da Raspberry was rather dry. Other than that, it was all good, flavourful and yummy! :)

As usual, da greedy me will never ever be satisfied to have only one slice of cake hence we ordered another one, a Chocolate Fudge Cake. I must say that it was heavenly good. Sooooooooo sinfully chocolate-licious!!!! Da Chocolate sauce melted right away in our mouth, hmmmmmmm yummy!!! Loved it so much... ;)

Warning, definitely not cheap to have a cuppa @ Coffee Bean though. 1 Drink and 2 slices of Cake costed us RM 30! Anyways, do try out their new drinks as I believe that it will be around for a limited time only ;)

9 comments:

alice said...

aha of course, very expensive to actually have yam cha session at this kind of places but horrrrrr no fight lah with kopitiam coffee..want good coffee, must pay for it lor

DonkeyBlog said...

Man, that chocky cake looks aaaah-mazing! RM 30 sounds like a small price to pay for that kind of heart congestion ;)

Meiyen said...

alice, true enough :)

donkeyblog, yeah... da moment i saw da chocolate melted..whoaaaa... O_o yummy :p

cookies_cream said...

Argghhh! The fudge cake looked yummylicious~! :)

I was wondering if anyone going for the Holiday Villa dinner. The comments doesn't seem to be on the good side. Hmm...

Meiyen said...

cookies, yeah... da chocolate cake, sinfully good!!!! *drool* hmmm those who went to this fiesta before commented that it wasn't too good, so.. i don't think i will be going ;)u interested to go?

boo_licious said...

Coffee bean looks very Christmassy. I saw they had their cookie house up. Must go check it out.

toniXe said...

ya da Santa Cap aledi got, means time 2 visit Bangsar aledi !

teckiee said...

....Somehow I dont really like the cakes and stuff in coffeebean. Starbucks cheese cakes rocks!!

Meiyen said...

boo, oh yes.... they are real cute!

tonixe, went to BSC last Friday... definitely da right place to feel xmas joy!

teckiee, i think it really depends... some starbucks outlet really sucks :p but that's my personal view okay ;)