Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Stay Away

Boy oh boy, yesterday was a hectic day for me as I was superbly busy with works hence I'd no time to actually check my blog until this morning and to my surprise,

THERE WERE SO MANY TERRIFICALLY OUTRAGEOUS COMMENTS on my previous post (Mangotree (The) Restaurant @ Bangsar) from some unknown people!!!!!!!

Oh my god, I wonder what have I done :(

As so, I've decided to set that only registered users are allowed to comment. Sorry that I've to do this before things go wrong.

I don't know why people can be so mean whether it was a good or bad comment but it was definitely hurtful.

All I wanna say is that, if you are really that unhappy and dislike me, don't fancy reading my blog, please do STAY AWAY!

End of story :)

9 comments:

MamaBoK said...

Hey.. MeiYen,
Sorry to hear about your spams..! ppl got nothing better to do life i think..!! donch worry too much about it.. and donch get upset too.. because that's their aim..!

Meiyen said...

mamabok, i can cope with it no worries :) thanks for your support!!!!!!!!!! *hugz*

evelyn said...

Meiyen, hope u r doin fine now, i wil be ur faithful supporter ^^

Meiyen said...

hey evelyn, thanks alot!!!!!! i really appreciate it very much.... *hugz*

boo_licious said...

Nah, forget those people. Think someone must have passed on a link of yr blog around hence all those comments came in.

alice said...

aiseh... think those people really got nothing better to do lah.. dun bother, i am very HAPPY reading your blog! keep up the good work and i fully support u!!!!!!!!!! ganbateh..

Meiyen said...

boo, yeah....just so out of sudden!!! goodness... anyways, thanks alot!!

alice, thanks alot!!! that's very nice of you :D *hugz*

Pamela said...

those ppl eat full full nothing to do arr??
ishh....

Meiyen said...

pam, no idea...most probably you are right :p