Monday, February 12, 2007

Rojak @ Taman Asean, Malacca

Few days ago, I was at Malacca again for business purposes and this time around, dad brought me and mom to Taman Asean for its delicious Rojak. Located under a big tree in a Mobile Van, Dad mentioned that it used to be one old man that run this small stall using a bicycle many years ago and recent visit showed that da old man had passed this business to his son/gransons.

Da Rojak at this place is kinda different from da one we usually have in KL where you can have Fish Paste, Fish Ball, Grilled Mini Beancurd, Beancurd Sheet, Prawn Crackers, Cucumbers and Pineapples with its absolutely delicious sauce! Da smallest plate is priced at RM 3, RM 4 for a medium plate and RM 5 for a large plate.

Best of all, you can choose to mix and match them without any extra cost just like how mom ordered it with only Fish Balls and Fish Paste, yummy!

Well, I must confess that this's da best Rojak I've ever had! :D

4 comments:

Precious Pea said...

Very unique indeed. I seldom take Indian rojak as I don't like most of the stuffs they put in. But this one definately sounds very yummy to me. Next time can tarbau for me?

MeiyeN said...

preciouspea, not a problem.. will ask him to separate da sauce ;)

Wei-Li said...

heyz there! nice blog u have =)
oh ya, can u plz tell me how u maximized ur profile pic? thx! =)

MeiyeN said...

hi wei-li, thanks for dropping by!!!!! well i didn't maximize my profile pic.. what i did was to upload da picture there only :)