Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

To all my loyal readers,

Happy Valentine's Day & may all of you have a great and one enjoyable day with your partner!

As for myself, I am definitely one happy gal today because I can spend this special day with my other half. It's our 3rd valentine's day but da 2nd one spending together. We didn't manage to spend this special day with each other last year on this day due to da reason that he got to work out of town that entire week, very far away from me!

I received a special gift from my other half last month, and I assumed that it's for Valentine's Day.

A Mont Blanc Meisterstuck Black Resin & Platinum Ballpoint Pen with my name engraved on it. Thank you, darling!

9 comments:

Xiu Long Bao said...

wow...mont blanc!ur darling is such a sweetie!

Someone who is constantly craving said...

omg..that must have cost a bomb!! had a look that day for one..couldnt find a single 1 that was less then 4 figures..lucky lucky

Jessie Woo said...

Happy Valentine's Day .. envy~nya :P

team BSG said...

have a nice slow loveable evening

Precious Pea said...

Wahh..lucky you! Happy Valentine's Day to you. Am actually surfing your blog now to see what to eat tonite. Hehe!

boo_licious said...

Happy Valentine's Day! What a sweetie he is to give you a personalised pen.

fookiat said...

happy valentine's.. currently stuck at uni because of exam.. can't really spend time with my gal.. sad.. sad..

wmw said...

Happy Valentine's Day! *sings* Love is all around me...it's everywhere I go" hee hee...

MeiyeN said...

xiulongbao, must admit that! *blush*

someonewhoisconstantlycraving, thanks! well, must admit that i am lucky....:)

jessie, need not envy! i am so envy of you spending this special day with your hubby and having 2 little gals okay.. you are definitely one proud mommy!

teambsg, awwwwwwww that's really sweet of you and had a good one! :D

preciouspea, and you ended up at delicious cafe yah... was it crowded?

boo_licious, yeah... as always! looks like you had a good one too!!! :D

fookiat, oh...nvm! do it later.. i am sure she will understand! happy belated valentine's day to you and your gal! :D

wmw, happy belated valentine's day to you too!!! how was yours?