Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Pressies

I was da happiest gal yesterday!!!!! Not only that I received gifts from my other half but also from my bestest friend too!!!!!!!!!!!! My dearest darling and my bestest friend, thank you so much! Both of you definitely lights up my day! :D

As early as 10am, there was one despatch guy from one courier service company to my office and looked for me. Firstly, I thought it was one normal document but when I saw da hand writing outside da envelope, I surely know that it was from my bestest friend, YeeTyng! Thank you so much for da unique Photo Frame, I really do love it alot! Fingers crossed that I am going to put both of our picture there. *Sarangheyo*

When I thought that I had my Valentine's present so much earlier this year, darling once again surprised me with a bouquet of.......

Pink & Baby Blue Roses with Little Doggies!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Awww...... they are such a sweetie!!!!!!! Trust me, I am still in Valentine's Dreamland :p

There was a very special card for me too!!!!!!!!!! :D

Lastly, a "Me To You" Teddy Bear from darling that I've been longing for!!!!!!!! I love it, I love it!!!!!!!!! :D

Ooopsss... not to forget that I bought a pair of limited edition G-Shock and Baby-G Watches for both of us! :D

Darling, thank you for all da unexpected gifts and surprises that you've given me. You know, you've never failed to amaze me with all your thoughts, love and care... all for ME! I've always known that I am da luckiest girl having you in my life, I love you, now and forever! :)

6 comments:

Jessie Woo said...

My oh my .. Happy ~nya this girl .. Happy Valentine's Day !!

Envy~ Jealous~ :P

Desperate Mummy said...

U look very happy ler :D

Precious Pea said...

Waaah...lucky you. So many doggie little doggies...all the same? Very very nice.

Baby Princess said...

Sis...

So sweet...

Not jealous... cause i cannot compare others to mine. Different league, yours is at premier league dee... Mine might still at division 3...

Heheheh!!

Happy "belated" valentine's day!

Primrose said...

I love the Me to You bears. I have a huggable size bought from Aust (it wasn't on sale in Msia until recently). :)

MeiyeN said...

jessie, yeaps...still in dreamland! :p

desperate mummy, i must admit that... :D

preciouspea, yeah they are all da same...i really love doggies alot but unfortunately, i can't own it :( ... so i guess that was why a bouquet of doggies with roses were given to me! :D

babyprincess, aikss... don't say like that... everyone is different when comes to showing love to da person they love most! i am sure he has his way to win your heart! happy belated valentine's day to you and your darling! :D

primrose, wow...lucky you!!!!! it must be from someone special? ;)