Saturday, March 24, 2007

Happy Birthday To My Beloved Darling!


To a very special man in my life; my beloved darling, my other half...

On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.

On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.

I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life’s best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!

As I observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.

Celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than he gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday My Darling, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because I cannot even dream
What life would be like without you!

Loving you now & forever,
MeiyeN

11 comments:

Pamela said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY HKit!!!

Blessed Birthday. Wishing you many many happy returns with Mei Yen and the family.

Haffa great celebration today!

faster get married and haf kids.. hehehehe!!!

Pam

team BSG said...

my my what a lucky happy man!
..and what a great G/F !

happy birthday !

Kok said...

meiyen,
Happy birthday to your darling. Pergi mana makan?:P

MamaBoK said...

Happy belated birthday.. to your b/f .. MY.. :)

Jackson said...

Happy Birhday to Meiyen's hubby!!! But Meiyen, u r super duper "yuk ma" la!! Hahaha

MeiyeN said...

pam, thanks! :D

teambsg, i think it should be da other way round... great bf, lucky gf! ekekekekeke :p

kok, thanks.. gonna review da place soon! ;)

mamabok, thanks!!!!! :D

jackson, not yet hubby!!! "yukma" but that's what i really wanna tell him from da bottom of my heart ;)

J said...

Oh man.
He looks so cute in that balloon hat!
Haha.

tankiasu said...

Birthday again? All of you celebrate birthdays 3 times a year isit? :P I suspects birthdays are your mere excuse for your binge-makaning! Kekeke...

MeiyeN said...

j, hahaha... like a poohbear! :p

tankiasu, almost... it's kind of a tradition.... :p

Honey Star said...

I heard so much bout the cupcakes! So its not really that good huh. It looks really cute tho. "Tei tak em sek tak" :D

MeiyeN said...

honeystar, actually it's not that bad but something like that... :p :p