Thursday, March 08, 2007

KLue RSVP: Max! Kitchen & Wines


I received an e-mail from KLue 2 days ago and wondering if anyone of you interested with this KLue RSVP which will be at Max! Kitchen & Wines on 23 March, 7.30pm. I did went to da very first KLUe RSVP which was held in Isthmus @ Northpoint Midvalley City 2 months ago where I bumped into Fatboybakes (Have Your Cake and Eat It Too) and Boolicious (Masak-masak) as well. As for myself, I am not too sure whether I am going yet cause I had a pretty bad experience attending da event only with my other half causing us to sit with strangers at that time. However, if anyone of you are going, please do let me know so that I don't have to sit with people that I do not know :p

* Zoom-in da picture for more information!

7 comments:

Precious Pea said...

OOOo...i always want to try out this place, especially their wagyu beef. But I think I will go on my own, at least i feel much comfortable ordering what i want to eat.

KampungboyCitygal said...

count us in! hope to be in the same table with u n ur darling..emai me @ chinweizhi@yahoo.com if everything is confirm ya

MeiyeN said...

preciouspea, wanna go together? :p

citygal, actually... i haven't check with my bf yet but i think shouldn't be a problem.. will e-mail you after i talk to him yah! of course i hope to be in da same table or else will end up with strangers :p

KampungboyCitygal said...

its ok..actually we are not confirmed yet coz kgboy has class till 630..

Lianne's Blog said...

Hi Mei Yen,I think you don't know me but I have been following your blog very frequently lah, anyway .. I'm going to this Klue thingy, if you are there, we can always meet up :-) My blog anyway, is at http://360.yahoo.com/lianne_kang

MeiyeN said...

lianne, thanks for reading my blog and i was trying to post a comment on yours...seems like i failed to do so..i am already a yahoo member but it keeps on refer me to da page with, 'you must be a member to post a comment' let's see...i still have 5 days to decide whether to go and i am trying to get my bestie to go too...will let you know yah..! oh by da way, you've got a very nice blog! :D

myCoffee said...

Hi Mei Yen,
Just to let you know that I am going too. Have just made up my mind. If you are going too, see ya there. :)