Monday, March 19, 2007

Living In Fear! :(

Oh god, it's Monday again and I feel so restless. It was one busy weekend I had, mostly attending family's events. I didn't really sleep well and woke up as early as 5am this morning witnessed one dramatic and horibble car break-in incident O_o It happened to my neighbour's car, a Mitsubishi Evo to be exact. I was sleeping soundly when my parents woke me up and told me that there were 6 indian/indons jumped into my neighbour's house compound, broke da passenger's window and steal da audio system. I was like, O_o and O_o, extremely scared! We quickly called up our guard and he told us that he already saw few strangers came in minutes ago and he was trying to grab as many guards as he could to help. Honestly speaking, we felt so helpless cause there was nothing that we could do except to call other neighbours and called da police. Other neighbours who were awaken were shouting like a mad cow too hoping that it would scared them off but they were so brave that they didn't care at all. For your information, my neighbour, da victim has got 2 dogs with them and that da dogs were barking and biting them like nobody business but they still managed to grab things they wanted. Anyways, our guard came later with lotsa other neighbourhood's guards but it was too late that they'd all gone! Worst of all, when my neighbour contacted da police, they were asked to go to da police station to make a report! O_o goodness, I really don't know what to say and thank god that my neighbour isn't hurt at least...

I am very much living in fear now, extremely feel unsafe! :(

I pray to god, pray to god to protect us cause we were once a victim too and that I still live in da dark shadow of what happened 2 years ago :(

Sobz.....

14 comments:

boo_licious said...

Aiks! Sorry to hear abt this. They sound really bold. Doesn't help that the cops also don't seem to care and they probably know it.

Whatever it is don't fight with them and let them take the things -yr life is more impt compared to material things.

squall768 said...

You link to my blog and I will link back to yours , deal ?

MeiyeN said...

boo, yeah.... what a country that i am staying in... :(

squall768, oh... okay :)

tankiasu said...

Besides increasing the number of police patrols, I guess the next solution would be arming security guards with heavy weapons! Grrrr....what is wrong with our country?!

I'll pray for you that God will watches over you and your family.

Xiu Long Bao said...

Ur area sounds really dangerous even with security guards :( Y dun ur family consider moving?

MeiyeN said...

tankiasu, thanks! that's very nice of you... me too wondering what's wrong with our country :(

xiulongbao, i think everywhere is da same and some places, even worst.... just like what happened to this poor man.. :(

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/3/19/nation/17184466&sec=nation

Kok said...

meiyen,
That's fierce! How come they are so "brave" to steal all the things? Hmm... That's scary.

Pamela said...

aiyer.. wahhh so brave huh those people....
eh your area guarded compound ar? hmmm if so... How did they managed to get in the first place?

Hope and pray for protection for your family n surrounding neighbours.

Be sure to travel in n out wif someone...if you're alone, make sure there's someone waiting for u at home.

MamaBoK said...

Hey.. MY,
Sorry to hear about your terrifying experiences. I know you must be very stressful now. Can b/f come stay for abit..?? Take care..and will be praying for you and your family.. :)

Precious Pea said...

So scary...i pray your house will not be targeted. Seriously, can discuss with the management to change all the guards? I think they are not doing a good job here. If not, every night you have to sleep with fear...not good leh. I pray for you and your family to be safe and sound.

MeiyeN said...

kok, yeah.. sad to say nowadays some people are so inhuman :(

pamela, i think they managed to come in when da guard was doing da rounding... sometimes, i really think it's fate and luck... there are times when bad stuff keeps hitting non-stop and no matter how much you try to avoid, you still feel so unlucky...

mamabok, thank you! think even if bf around also not going to make any difference but of course it's much better having more guys in da house :D

preciouspea, heard from my mom that almost everyone living in our area went and complaint and some decided not to carry on paying da fees :( sigh.....

Seok Thong said...

Hi there. Sorry to hear about that. Hope everything will be fine.

And don't even say the stereo from Mitsubishi Evo, even my Kenari cassete stereo they sapu..Really crazy..

God bless and take care!

MeiyeN said...

seokthong, i am sorry to hear that you was once a victim too!!!! :( sigh... what are we supposed to do i wonder!

Seok Thong said...

Haha..That's why. I think i'm lucky enough to have found a German husband. Therefore, i'm living in Germany now. So far so good. Hehe!

You have nice blog. I enjoy reading it!

www.seokthong.de

i'm no longer using this blogspot :)

Take care!