Saturday, March 10, 2007

Tag, Tag, Tag!

I've been tagged again and this time, by my bestie @ partner in crime!

Let's see, I am gonna start with da first one,

5 Wishes I Have This Year
  1. I wish for my family members and my darling to be blessed with good health!
  2. I wish for my family members and my darling to be blessed with good fortune!
  3. I wish for my family members and my darling will always be safe!
  4. I wish for myself not to be unreasonable towards my other half and be more understanding!
  5. I wish for everyone to live in peace and harmony!

Next tag, got to answer some questions.....

1. Who is the first blogger you’ve met?
Hmmm..... Fatboybakes (Have Your Cake and Eat It Too) and Boo-licious
(Masak-masak)

2. Who is the ‘most wanted to meet blogger for you’?
Perhaps... everyone in my "Daily Reads" column ;)

3. Who is the ‘I can meet, want to meet but somehow never got to meet’
blogger?
Rasa Malaysia, I missed da chance meeting her when she was back in M'sia
weeks ago!

4. Who are the group of bloggers you most wanted to meet?
All da Wonderful and Stunning Food Bloggers of course! :D

5. Do you have any bloggers/blog readers that you wish to meet right now?
O_o right now? Not really.....


Another one, 5 Reasons Why I Blog

I blog because I find it really interesting :p
I blog because I want and can share my experiences with others :D
I blog because I wanna kill my time, when I've got nothing better to do ;)
I blog because I feel happy!
I blog because I just love it.....

Aiksss... looks like there's another one, 5 Wishes For My Girls??? I am not married yet, I've got no childrens at da moment so..... this's not necessary for me at all! :D

Now, I am going to tag.....
To da above bloggers, kindly do your homework yah! Lol..... :p

9 comments:

Jessie Woo said...

wuah so finish ur homework jor .. good girl come give you *star star*

:P

team BSG said...

alamak ! thoz come here for da usual visual gluttony then see pretty pixs treats then sudenly kena tagged liao !
hahaha got pretty homework oredi from pretty lady ok .. !

cutie said...

Hey,

Came across your blog and you really do explore yourself around to try interesting food.Your blog actually helped me a lot in deciding where to dine with my boyfriend. It's so sweet seeing how loving you and your boyfriend are. Anyway, can't wait to read more about places you dine. Btw, I'm also someone who's crazy over food. hehe...

May

Someone who is constantly craving said...

abit out of topic but..where did u get the music n lyrics theme song?

MeiyeN said...

jessie, of course! not that daring to delay it.. :p

teambsg, lol... so, i am waiting for it! :D

cutie, hi there! thanks for dropping by here and glad to know that this blog of mine helps you alot... it's good to hear that you are so much into food too! :D

someonewhoisconstantlycraving, errrrr think from chessmaster24.imeem.com.

Precious Pea said...

Thinking thinking thinking...

Tummythoz said...

Huh, homework?? I can't even fit into any school uniform-leh. This homework quite long-oh.. cold sweat.

wmw said...

Alamak! Please extend dateline. I'm busy running around and will be going away for about 2 weeks. Looks like I can only do this in April!

MeiyeN said...

preciouspea, okay! :D

tummythoz, yeahyeah... a long one! ;)

wmw, no problem... take your sweet time and i shall be patience :D