Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dinner Bufffet @ Terazza Brasserie, Sheraton Subang Hotel

A week back, I received my Starwood Privilege Card and upon joining as a member, I received a tremendous amount of rewards which I myself couldn't believe it actually. First and foremost, there are lotsa dining vouchers, complimentary rooms, complimentary wine, 4 complimentary cakes from Sheraton Imperial Hotel, The Westin Hotel, Le Meridien Hotel and Sheraton Subang Hotel. Oh so cool, so cool!!!!!! :D and best of all, there will be a 50% reduction off da total food bill dining with my other half! Yoohooo....... :D

On da same day that I received my vouchers, I just couldn't wait any longer to use them up and off we went to Terazza Brasserie @ Sheraton Subang Hotel for its Dinner Buffet. Priced at RM 75++ per pax, we paid nothing, not even a single cent and all we did was showing them our voucher and eat! :D

Located on da ground level, this distinguished restaurant is set in a Mediterranean environment, good ambience! ;)

Da Baguette selection, freshly baked! :D

This corner, almost everyone's favourite I supposed ;) Fresh Oysters, Mussels, Prawns... yumm!!!!!!

Beautiful Antipasto

Assorted Cold Appetizers, so soooooo appetizing!

We are raw food lovers, an excellent Starter! :D

Oooo... I liked this so much, Shrimps in a little glass! ;)

Darling's Cold Appetizer

A plate of fresh Greens that we shared, oh so good!

My very first time drinking a Malay Style Chicken Soup, not bad!

However good that Chicken Soup, I still prefer da Italian Tomato Soup :D

and da Soup must pair with my favourite Seeds Bun, love it!

Believe it or not, there were Red Fettucine which you got to order on da spot and serves da minute you ordered, heavenly yummy!

Having "mamak" food here gave me a special feeling though, da "Roti Telur" was good while da Curry Lamb, tender and flavourful!

Darling's favourite, Smoked Beef

O_o Lasagne with Bread Stick? Lol......

Actually, there were many more cooked dishes like Fish, Chicken, Lamb, Beef and Veges but we didn't manage to try all of them and you wanna know why? Cause..... I heart Dessert and I couldn't concentrate myself by just eating only da "proper" food, if you know what I mean ;)

Look out below pictures and you will understand......

Muahahahahahaha, Cakes and Cakes with Cakes and Cakes......

Assorted Local Desserts, you know... "Kuih-muih"!

They don't have a Chocolate Fountain but they provide a big bowl of Chocolate sauce in a warmer and you could dip your favourite Fruits and Marshmellow into it, so chocolate-licious! :p

Ice-creams

with different kinds of Toppings! So so sooooo good!

Fruits Tart

Chocolate Cake

Tiramisu in a little glass

Ice-cream with White Chocolate as topping *drools*

Another version with Blueberry topping ;)

Red Bean soup for da "TongSui" lover :D

Overall, it was one good buffet spread they offer. Definitely better than da one at Cafe Serena, Nikko Hotel which we just visited 2 weeks ago and I thought that no other Hotel Buffets that could compete with Lemon Garden, ShangriLa Hotel. Well, I just found one..... they may not be able to be da best but if they can upgrade themselves a little bit more, they can be one! ;)

27 comments:

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

What a fantastic spread! I've been procrastinating about getting the Starwood card. Looks like I gotta move my butt fast. hehe.

Kok said...

meiyen,
I'm pretty sure you enjoyed the meal! Actually with RM78 per person, it's not expensive at all considering all the food they have. I haven't had buffet for a long time already. Maybe I should have once in Perth here. haha!

kath said...

oooooooh looks so good!!!! red fettucinni yummmmm!!!!!! Alas, my bf and i cant really afford going to hotel buffets... so we opt for hawker centres or mamak or fast food and the likes...

i love the look of the chocolate cake!!!!!! looks reallyyyyyy niceeeeeee! :p~~

Jessie Woo said...

Since u have so MANY VOUCHER i m sure i wont be left out wan hor :P

Sure got my share wan issit nit

fatboybakes said...

oi, lemongrass, if you want starwood card, make sure you ask either mei yen or me to refer you....
hor, mei yen? you can thank me slowly for recommending you such a good deal.

anne said...

hi my, tq recommending this place coz i am phobia gng to lemon garden juz for buffet. tq so much n i am tonight with my colleagues.

MeiyeN said...

lyricallemongrass, yeah...it's a good deal! better off to ask fbb refer you.... ;)

kok, and do show me da pics okay.... :D

kath, nevermind....can go on special ocassion! and.. seriously, hawkers food are yummy too :D

jessie, sure... no problem! when you free? think next stop should be "dimsum" buffet and it's free for 2 pax.. lol... :D

fbb, no doubt about it... thank you!!!! :D :D have you tried any of them? da villa danielli voucher is awesome.. can't wait to go there.. lol :D

anne, thank you for dropping by and hope that you gonna have one enjoyable night! :D

Someone who is constantly craving said...

aiyo..i also want to go..how much does the card cost?? can lend me the card ar?? hahaha maybe i can buy some vouchers off you also..i hav to tink of somethin nice dis wkend wif my gf..tinkin of prime..

Precious Pea said...

Wow...good spread....somemore comes free. Lucky you.

team BSG said...

like that the floggers shud be here lah . This is like Roman heaven.

Lianne's Blog said...

oh mei yen, can you list down all the goodies of this card ah ? me *sam yuk yuk* already lah! on the Sandias thingy, am going down to singapore to feast the next day, and starting journey at 6am! still thinking if i should go or not, scared i drink too much martell, hangover like last time loh. latest update, maybe trip postpone to may :-)

J said...

Evil Meiyen!
Stop tempting me with all these yummy photos lah....
... I'm supposed to be on a diet and now I feel like eating cakes and ice cream and other desserts...
:P
Haha...

Tummythoz said...

*pengsan just from looking at your delicious pictures*

KampungboyCitygal said...

Wow..I also want free meal..

wmw said...

Mmm....was considering joining this when my Premium Hilton membership expires. These pictures makes the decision easier :O)

MeiyeN said...

someonewhoisconstantlycraving, you really wanna know da price? better off i e-mail you and let you know :p not a problem to lend you da card but you got to use da vouchers for foc meals ;)i heard from boo that prime is good!

preciouspea, foc cause i join them as a member ;)

teambsg, muahahahha....

lianne'sblog, okay..try my best to remember what they offer okay? let's see.... there's complimentary one night accommodation either at westin, le meridien, sheraton imperial kl or sheraton subang, then... there's a weekend escape package at a special rate, complimentary room upgrade, foc dimsum buffet @ celestial court sheraton imperial kl, foc dinner for 2 pax @ villa danieli, foc set lunch at prego westin, foc set lunch at al nafourah le meridien, complimentary cakes & wine, group dining benefits, rm150 cash vouchers rebate on room rates and..... ermmm 50% off dining with a guest, 33% off with 2 guests, 25% off dining with 4 guests... what else? oh my god, for a moment i feel like i am working for them.. muahahahha... anyways, i can ask da fella to call you up.. better for him to tell you rather than i tell you... :)

j, me no evil... but am a little devil! lol....i am actually on a diet too.. but when i sees food, ahhhhh... i tend to forget that i am not supposed to eat sweet stuffs :p

tummythoz, lol...... looks very appetizing right? :D

citygal, can.. no problem! ;)

wmw, exactly! you got to find da person that fbb introduced... nice fella! :D

Cutie said...

MeiYen, I wanna know the price of the card too! Now I'm tempted to eat buffet again...

myCoffee said...

Hi meiyen,
You got me interested in the membership as well. Do you mind emailing me the details of the membership (e.g., membership fees) to vthping@gmail(dot)com? Thanks in advance.
ps: Which reminds me, I actually have my friend's Starwood Card. Better utilize it before it expires this month.
pps: The Sunday Bubbly Brunch at Prego is highly recommended (but only if you are not adverse to champagne and cocktails).

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

After seeing ur post, i contacted fbb, and have just signed up for the card. Woohooo!! Now got both Hilton and Starwood. So who wants to makan with me? :-P

tankiasu said...

Me also wanna know. Shangri-la Member Card ain't enough for a glutton like me! Grrrr.....

MeiyeN said...

cutie, okay.... you've got mail! :)

mycoffee, will mail you in awhile yah..:D

lyricallemongrass, good to hear that! let's go together!!!!!!! but.. like fbb said, we got to sit separately... lol...

tankiasu, sure? want me to e-mail you as well?

* please note that i am not working for starwood yah... just trying to share good things around :)

anne said...

meiyen, thank you for such a good recommendation. We went there last night and my colleagues like it very much. Such a good place for us the girls to chit chat :D

Lianne's Blog said...

Me too Mei Yen, can email me the details and who is your sales person ? I understand they have referal programs right ? Wah .. the goodies from what i see is the best so far leh, i wanna go sleep in westin's heavenly bed, damnnnnn shiok! thanks, thanks .. my email is lianne_kang@yahoo.com

MeiyeN said...

anne, you are most welcome! am really glad to hear that!!!!! :D

crabbit said...

HI, totally enjoy reading your blog on food. I've been wanting to find out how to apply for the Starwood Privelege Card.

Jackson said...

Lucky u to got a free meal!! Now i hv another options when im craving for buffet..hehe

tankiasu said...

Yes pls email it to me! Thanks.