Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hi-fibre Cheesecake @ Secret Recipe

There was one day that I walked passed Secret Recipe and saw this new Hi-fibre Cheesecake that I know I just can't wait to sink my teeth into it. Introducing this new Secret Recipe's Health Cake which's priced at RM 6.50 per slice and RM 75 per whole cake, I thought it's really worth trying! This Cheesecake is fully loaded with Sunflower Seeds (my favourite), Sesame Seeds, Hazelnut, Oat, Wheat, Almond, Bran Flakes and Pistachio. Isn't that lovely?... and best of all, one slice of this Health Cake has got less than 350kcal! What a great guilt-free indulgence, so cheesylicious!!!!! :D

I think that day, darling and I went nutty cause da second ordered was a Mocha Walnut Cake which's also fully laden with lotsa Walnuts! So nuttylicious and not expensive at all, RM 5.50 per slice and RM 68 per whole cake which I believe it's really hard to get such a low price at other famous cake houses and cafes.

Looks like it's time for you not to feel guilty for having a Cheesecake! ;)

12 comments:

boo_licious said...

Yup, out of all the health cakes range I have eaten at Secret Recipe, that was my fav. It's still quite full of calories but the fibre bit makes up for it.

tankiasu said...

Funny how we feel that RM6.50 is a worthy price of a small slice of cake nowadays don't you think? My parents would probably scold me if I say that is a good price.

Anyway, the Mocha Walnut Cake does really look delicious, and its ONLY RM5.50! :P Kekekeke...

Jessie Woo said...

Oh my CHEESE CAKE ..

I had a Classic Cheese Cake while my sis had the Espresso Cheese Cake which i find it GOOD THUMBS Up .. n i must say i fall for the Espresso Cheese Cake ..

So when are we dropping by yeah ?

:D

MeiyeN said...

boo, think it's actually equaivalent to one pack of maggie mee :)

tankiasu, oh yeah...quite true though but it's not a small piece of cake... but a big one :D

jessie, do you still remember that there was one year at mv secret recipe? those were da days huh? really miss it so much..... :( so, when you wanna treat me? anytime available just for you... :D :D

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

wah. muesli in a cheesecake. :-P Can't wait to try it. A slightly less guilty way to indulge, huh?

Kok said...

meiyen,
Next time I should bake a cake with 100% fat free and with 0 calories while retaining the taste of the cake. Then I'll become millionaire! hahaha!

MeiyeN said...

lyrical, oh yes and yummy too!

kok, hmm..... 0 calories? wow... sounds like impossible though... anyways, i don't mind to taste one if they are available in da market :D

Someone who is constantly craving said...

what a good marketing strategy dont you think? for all you know, how many calories are really in there? haha well like i will always advice..as long you eat in moderation, go ahead and give yourself a break..go eat the full flavour la!

MeiyeN said...

someonewhoisconstantlycraving, oh well..... nevermind whether it's a marketing strategy as long as it tastes good :D

myCoffee said...

I have been wanting to try their "healthy range" cakes, particularly this one. Packed with so many types of ingredients, 1 slice must be very filling? Btw, is the Mocha Walnut Cake from their "healthy" range as well?

MeiyeN said...

mycoffee, yes.... very filling! da mocha walnut is not from da same range.... but still nice cause i like nuts.. :p

Kok said...

meiyen,
Nothing is impossible nowadays. haha! Wait till I invent those cakes, then I'll have you to be my guest on that. :P