Saturday, April 21, 2007

Jibbitz Crocs

Three days ago, we went to Ikano to grab some Jibbitz for our Crocs. Da display is awesome but many of them already run out of stock :( particularly towards those that I wanted so much? So sad..... anyways, darling was kind enough to buy me a Bumble Bee Jibbitz for my Prima Crocs while a Yellow Paw Print Jibbitz for my Mary Jane which just bought few months ago :D He convinced me that it gonna looks nice on my Crocs. Photos later cause I've yet to put them on my Crocs.... and da reason? My shoes are pretty dirty right now and that I really need to wash it first before I post it up here. Okay? :D

Darling's Off Road still look very new and clean so he decided to put his jibbitz on da spot! Oh they aren't cheap okay... da normal jibbitz is priced at RM 8.90 per pc while da Disney jibbitz is priced at RM 10.90 per pc! Nevertheless, they look so charming and that you will definitely love to have some on your Crocs ;)

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Hieee
Wah now oni popping over to read blogs. So sorry hafn't been online... catching up....

WAAHHHHH U guys got yourself crocs dy?? I'm still saving up to own a pair... ehheheheh!!!!!

Hope to see u guys soon. Cheers
Pam

MeiyeN said...

pam, you've been missing in action!!!! how are you doing? my oh my... am i seeing you this friday?

babe_kl said...

LOL maybe i shld get some mickey buttons for hubby's off road :p

funny my feed cant pick up updates from yr sites :(

MeiyeN said...

babe, no more mickey buttons :( they only have goofy now...

LADY@28 said...

hey. mei yan .
pls feel free to visit www.xanga.com/chenchenho

have a nice day ya