Thursday, April 05, 2007

Pork Noodles @ Tanjung Dua Restaurant, Bandar Menjalara

Believe it or not, I've been feeling porky lately and that almost every weekends, particularly on a Sunday, I want nothing for breakfast but a bowl of Pork Noodles. Of course, there are many places selling Pork Noodles but da most that I like at this moment would be this stall which's located in Tanjung Dua Restaurant at da famous heavenly steamboat area, Bandar Menjalara, Kepong. Well, I am unsure how long they've been operating at this place but one thing that I know of is that business has been really good as I could see and that my parents have already classified this Pork Noodles as their favourite! :D

I've always like to have da dry version of Pork Noodles where I would opt for "LouShuFarn" (Rat Tail Noodles). Soup is heavenly good with lotsa Minced Pork, Liver, Intestines and Veges. Do ask for Poached Egg to be included in your soup as I believe that it would be much more delicious that way :D

Tanjung Dua Restaurant (near to North Ocean Seafood Restaurant)
Jalan 9/42A
Bandar Menjalara
Kepong, Kuala Lumpur

8 comments:

Tummythoz said...

Haven't tried egg in pork noodles yet. Then again, not many such stalls offer eggs. Maybe shd bring my own in anticipation?

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

I love egg in my pork noodles. But can't eat like that all the time lor...not very healthy, right? The pork noodles looks delicious!

Kok said...

meiyen,
You should try the Rat Tail Noodles at Miri. There's a particular stall which is super famous with that noodles. Too bad I'm not at Miri to take photos and blog about it. Next time, ok?

Xiu Long Bao said...

i only like pork ball nudles, u noe the rectangular shape one, white in colour...yum yum!

MeiyeN said...

tummythoz, really? i thought most of da pork noodles stall have eggs with them.... da additional of poached egg really make a big difference, yummy!

lyricallemongrass, hmmmm you mean pork noodles not healthy or you are referring to da egg? read from an article that we should limit ourselves to 4 eggs per week but my friend told me different fact though that is to have at least 1 half-boiled egg a day to prevent breast cancer....

kok, miri???? so far away... :( oh yes you must.... take da pics for me to see okay? then again, i don't mind if you can fly me there just to taste da yummy rat tail noodles :p

xiulongbao, yes i know... :D da "moulded" pork balls! now i know you like that... :D

tankiasu said...

Nicer than the OUG's famous pork noodle?

Kok said...

meiyen,
Miri is not that far from KL lah. Just 2 hours flight. Come to Miri and I'll show you around!

Pics? Sure, but have to wait till end of the year when I touch the soil of Miri. haha! You make me crave for that already.

MeiyeN said...

tankiasu, i would say different soup-based ;)

kok, is far.... need cross over da sea!!! lol....