Monday, April 23, 2007

Pork & Seafood Noodles @ Sun Sea Restaurant, Oug

So long, farewell, to another weekend once again. Saturday was a tiring day, went to Snips Salon and cut short my hair. Really short now, no more curls but straight short hair. I know it doesn't suit me cause I've got this little chubby and baby face but but... I was just too bored with my long and permed hair. Well, just need a change.... no regrets though but sitting in da Salon from 11am - 430pm... such a tearful moment for my other half and myself too :p Came night time, dinner was with my family, uncle, aunty, cousins and nieces at Salak South Garden. We had dinner at a "TaiChow" Restaurant. Food so-so only and da place, ewwwwww unhygiene and disgusting :(

As for yesterday, both of us woke up pretty late and decided to have brunch at Sun Sea Restaurant, Oug. Pretty far away from where we reside but worthy though, for its yummy-licious Pork and Seafood Noodles......

Darling's Pork Noodle with additional of Pig Kidneys and Poached Egg, oh so good! Da soup, absolutely tasteful and sweet! I find this Pork Noodle rather special as they serve Clams too! Yummmm......

Me, on da other hand went for Seafood "LouShuFarn" where I went for a dry version. Da texture of this "LouShuFarn" kinda different, smooth and spongy! I like it...... :D

Accompanied with a bowl of Seafood Soup. Lotsa Clams, Prawns, Squids were given and with da additional of Poached Egg, so perfect! ;)

What a good satisfaction! Great Pork and Seafood Noodles from da same stall but came with a high price tags. We weren't too sure how much per bowl is but da total damage for da above Noodles that we had.... well believe it or not, RM 12!!!!! O_o

13 comments:

Jessie Woo said...

HUNGRY !!!!!!!!!!

me long time no eat "LouShuFarn" jor wah Pig Kidney !! my Favorites !! .. must eat MUST EAT !!

Tummythoz said...

Which restaurant is that at Salak South Garden? Haven't been eating around that area for quite sometime edi.

Precious Pea said...

Eh..pork noodle with clams??? Sounds interesting. When are you posting a photo of yourself with new hairdo?

MeiyeN said...

jessie, don't know why i must have "loushufarn" for porky noodles.. just so yummy! :D

tummythoz, not too sure what's da name but is inside housing area... definitely not fatty mok ;)

preciouspea, :p no photos yet...

Xiu Long Bao said...

hey! show us your new hair cut lar! Nvm...we will find it out this friday...see u n ur darling there :)

Someone who is constantly craving said...

pork noodles with clams..hmmm yummm...

well look forward to meeting all of u guys on friday..

Rasa Malaysia said...

Oooh, I like the seafood noodles soup with clams, sotong and other seafood. I likey.

tankiasu said...

Oh my fav pork noodle. RM12 for 2 bowls of delicious pork noodle is more worthy than spending 3 or 4 times of that amount eating at some mediocre cafes no?

Baby Princess said...

yeah..
i had the same pork noodles too...
but i like the soupy bee hoon whenever i have pork noodles.
erm... this is different from the normal pork noodles.
i had it the previous sunday.
heheheh!!

the business is really good.
you gotta wait so long for the order to be served.
i forgot how much time i spent for my dapao the other day.

Kok said...

meiyen,
RM12 per bowl ah? So expensive?

boo_licious said...

This is the famous place which uses Japanese soy sauce. I like the generous amt of minced meat he gives but somehow the seafood doesn't make the broth much sweeter though.

MeiyeN said...

xiulongbao, shy to show my ugly hair :p

someone, yeah.... see you on friday night!

rasamalaysia, yummy right... sometimes is really hard to find seafood noodles around kl but i am pretty sure you can cook a good one! :D

tankiasu, you think so? :D

babyprincess, exactly.... their business is so good..... cook non-stop and serve non-stop....!

kok, nono... rm 12 for 2 bowls and i suspect my bf's version should be more expensive...

boo, yeaps...saw da uncle pour da soy sauce into da soup!

Kok said...

meiyen,
RM12 for 2 bowls still ok lah. Not that expensive since you had SEAFOOD!:P