Saturday, April 14, 2007

Where I'd Like To Go.....

Maldives

Got tagged by my bestie, YeeTyng... A-G-A-I-N! :p Hmmm.... where I'd like to go huh? What if I were to say, EVERYWHERE? :D Obviously, that's beyond my control unless I am a millionaire then that dream could be realised!

Maldives2

At this moment, Maldives Island is where I'd like to go. I tell you, by looking at da pictures, beaches in Maldives are spectacular! What you'll find here is a great place with soft tiny islands, sandy beaches, sparkling turquoise lagoons and bungalows on da beach.

Maldives3

Snorkelling and diving, my motive to go Maldives! :D

My turn to spread da meme and me wanna tag;

7 comments:

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Good choice there! Incidentally, I just tagged you with another meme. *grin*

Kok said...

meiyen,
Start saving for your trip now! You don't have to be a millioaire to travel. haha!:P

KampungboyCitygal said...

yeah i would like to go everywhere too!! ur tagging is giving me headache

Jackson said...

Hokkaido!!!

MeiyeN said...

lemongrass, lol... will do my homework soon! :D

kok, i think no matter how much $$$$ i save, it will never be enough.. :p

citygal, :D choose da one that you feel like wanna go right now! ;)

jackson, like my bestie huh... wanna go japan! :)

Precious Pea said...

JACKSON!!! THAT IS WHERE I WANNA GO TOO!!!!!

Meiyen...I got lots of places i wanna go...but i think i will post about Hokkaido. Hehehe...let me start structuring my post.

Tummythoz said...

HollyMollyMacaroonies, kena tag lagi! Aiyoyo, so many places I wanna go. Gimme sometime to shortlist, k!