Monday, April 09, 2007

YongTauFu @ O & S Restaurant, Paramount Garden

Weekend is over, weekend is over and it's Monday again!!!!! I really wonder why I got to sigh on a Monday.... does this happen to you or I am actually pretty abnormal doing that? Tell me about it.....

In another event, sad case.... Ferrari's Massa didn't manage to win da race yesterday noon and worst of all, dropped to 5th place although he claimed da pole position for da Malaysian Grand Pix :( Sad, so heart broken okay! Then again, luckily that Iceman Raikkonen still managed to grab 3rd place for Ferrari and I think Massa is still very much unskillful and lack of experience. I've been a Ferrari fan since..... hmmm... think about it, it has been close to 10 years now and no deny all because of Michael Schumacher. He was my idol and he's still one to me though he's no longer racing in Formula 1. You know, he's just a legend and just imagine that now... I got to watch Formula 1 without seeing him in Ferrari..... :(

As for yesterday, before da race started, we hop to O & S Restaurant as dad and mom were craving for its yummy "YongTauFu". I am always amaze with this Restaurant as da place is forever and ever packed that sometimes it's really hard to find a table and seats. Whether you are early or late, it really makes no difference... so don't bother to go there early just to grab a seat cause it would be da same :)

We absolutely love this silky smooth Beancurd. Trust me, you seriously don't need to go all da way to Ampang to taste a good one if that place is too far for you :p

Besides da normal Silky White Beancurd, we also ordered da Fried version which's my all-time favourite! Look at da red hot Chili, they are delicious! :D

We like da green green Lady's Finger at this place cause they are "young". If you regularly eats Lady's Finger, you sure know that da "old" ones are pretty hard to chew :)

My love for Brinjals started only after my other half introduced them to me and da one we had at this place are all big ones and tasty!

I am not into Deep-fried stuff but my parents said that da Deep-fried Dumplings at this place are all yummy too :)

There are other selections like Fish Balls, Bitter Gourd, "TauFooPok" and etc. but we didn't have that yesterday as we wanted to order noodles from other stalls (gonna review that later). I would say that it's pretty affordable for da "YongTauFu" as it only costs RM 0.70 per piece. So, what are you waiting? Go for it.....

11 comments:

Xiu Long Bao said...

brrr...weekend is too short...its blue-y monday again! i felt so depressed this morning when i woke up...dun feel like putting on my working clothes.

tankiasu said...

Too congested, too lil parking and too crowded for my short-lil-lunchtime! :-P

Jessie Woo said...

I had Yong Tau Foo for dinner on Sat nite :P

*tummy grumbling* u see u make me HUNGRY again !!!

Cutie said...

I do sigh on Monday too... I always get Monday Blues as I think this is because I spend too much quality time with my bf and now it's back to work without him around. So don't worry. U are pretty normal to feel this way.

Kok said...

meiyen,
Race to my blog! New Michael Schumacher is there!

I want chilli and lady's fingers yong tau hu! Yummmm!

myCoffee said...

What a coincidence! Me too! YTF from Restaurant 3A near to Greenview. I like their YTF. Small pieces but fresh.

Tummythoz said...

Wouldn't mind as much if Monday office hours start at 10am. *sigh*

MeiyeN said...

xiulongbao, exactly!!!! so blue.... monday blues....

tankiasu, try on weekends then... :D

jessie, really???? where???

cutie, ooo... i understand how you feels :) i always wish to start work on tuesday and not monday.. :p

kok.. sure! :D

mycoffee, you mean da one next to greenview? thanks for telling me.. will try that place next time! :D

tummythoz, best of all monday is an off day.. :p

Baby Princess said...

I had YTF too.. but in ampang!!

Price increased dee... Charging at RM0.70 too...

But the YTF are very nice...

Sis, I'm a McLaren fan.... but i like KIMI!!!

cookies_cream said...

Hehe, Mei Yen jie don't be sad over the F1 race k. At least you get to eat so banyak yummy food right? :) And I think I didn't eat yong tau foo for don't know 1 or 2 years already? @_@

MeiyeN said...

babyprincess, really? cool!!!!!! i know some places charge rm 0.80 to rm 1.00 per pc!!!!
i like kimi too... he's sexy! ;)

cookiescream, haha.. true enough lol... hmmmm so long ago!!! think it's time for you to look for a good ytf yeah? do tell me which place is nice! :D