Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Wedding To Kelly & Shawn

Darling and I attended my long time friend, Kelly and Shawn's Wedding last Saturday at Bangsar Seafood Restaurant. Here, I would like to wish da newly-wed couple sweet happiness through da years and once again, congratulations! :D

A wedding is a door to happiness,
When two decide to share their lives as one.
Your marriage is an adventure bright and new;
The pleasures and delights have just begun.

We wish for you a lifetime full of love;
May you always keep that magical attraction.
Let your bond and your commitment grow with time,
So that all your days are filled with satisfaction.

By Joanna Fuchs


Da Menu, no photos of Food though...

My long time friends (Kate & Vince), it has been 4 years since we last met! Hey people, does Vince looks familiar to you? ;)

It's really nice to meet up with old friends once again after so many years, here's to Kelly and Shawn, may all your dreams come true and may you always love each other as much as you do today! :D

10 comments:

Jessie Woo said...

So feeling nervous or not r ..

Precious Pea said...

Hmmm...Vince acted in commercial?

MeiyeN said...

jessie, me feeling nervous? why??

preciouspea, yes yes... :D

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy said...

omigod...you know Vince too? aiyo...he's my si fu lah in the class he calls core strength boot camp. Yes he was in HSBC ad. ;-) hehehe Actually, he very da leng chai one! ;-) hehe

MeiyeN said...

nigel, O_o oh my god.. you know him personally too! prove that this world is really small :D we used to hang out alot when i was still a "kid" to them lol... and i really miss those days :(

Rasa Malaysia said...

I like your dress, very nice.

MeiyeN said...

rasamalaysia, thank you! i thought it's just a normal plain dress... ;)

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy said...

ya lor, vince very leng chai...tease him mercilessly...but then he gets his revenge in class...drills us like anything ;-)

Vince Choo said...

Hey Nigel & Mei Yen,

I guess I should appreciate the kind words but I'm embarrassed by all that flattery :)

It was great to have caught up with you at Kelly and Shaun's wedding. Great to know that you are also getting married soon!

And Nigel, you haven't been working out lately... hmmmm?

My blog: http://matcat.blogspot.com/

My website:
www.kdtathletics.com

Have fun folks!

MeiyeN said...

nigel, oh yes...! :D

hey vince, wow.. am surprised! well, that night was special.. after all, it had been many many years.......