Monday, May 28, 2007

Just Heavenly Pleasures @ Epicure, Damansara Heights

I finally managed to drop by Nigel's place, Just Heavenly Pleasures which's located right opposite Chef & Brew two days ago! I braved myself to go on my own cause darling was at work and eventually I had problem finding da place that I kept rounding non-stop and by da time I finish buying and left Nigel's place, it got worst that I didn't know which way to go home :| Believe it or not, I actually round da same place 5 times, FIVE times okay and well, I decided to stop my car and asked for direction :p So pathetic, I think that I can't go somewhere else without my other half, I just got lost! Anyhow, when I reached da shop, I saw Nigel with his laptop and he welcomed me with a big smile :D I think I need not elaborate much as I believe that they've already created a name in this line and very well known among da bloggers. So.... be prepared to salivate in front of your pc now! ;)

Da famous one, Chocolate Durian. Boy oh boy, it was extremely aromatic da moment he took it out drom da cake chiller and da Durian smell, ohhhhhh so sooooooo strong! I didn't get to try it cause I actually bought it for darling's mom as she's a durian's lover! I've yet to receive feedback from her, gonna call her in awhile and I believe that if you love Durians, you gonna heart this with no regrets ;)

* updated - Darling and his mom exclaimed that da Chocolate Durian is heavenly good! a must try for all durian's lovers!

Another taste of heaven, also their signature.... Death by Chocolate. Again, I didn't manage to savour this sinfully creamy Chocolate masterpiece. My little sista had it all by herself and she loved it sooooo sooooooo much! She told me that da Chocolate is so rich in flavour and that da moment she put it into her mouth, she find herself as if having Ice-cream.....

I tried da Moist Banana Cheese. To be truthful, I find this really attrative and Nigel was kind enough to advice me not to eat it right away from da fridge and leave it in da room temperature around 20-30 minutes before eating it :)

Cut it by half and have a look, so light and fluffy! I must confess that I love this very much! My other half gave two thumbs up for this sinfully cheesy Banana Muffin and that he couldn't stop raving about it throughout da whole night :D

I grabbed 2 Rum Balls as well and must say that they are da perfect indulgence... at least for me, what a fantastic tasting! :D

Well, well, well..... wait no more! Check out Just Heavenly Pleasures as soonest possible especially if you've a sweet tooth cause their Cakes are really heavenly good, no kidding!

23 comments:

tankiasu said...

Aiyak, you got to visit it first before me!!! :O

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

looks like we both almost bought the same items..just missing the rum balls..thought about that too!..now wondering if u dropped by b4 or after..haha

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Looks like we shall have to make repeat visits to taste everything in JHP! I like everything I've tasted so far. ;-)

sugar&spice said...

I think i'll make a trip down here sometime..heard so much about the place

MeiyeN said...

tankiasu, ekekeeke... better get off your butt soon! :D

joe, lol.... i reached there at 1pm if not mistaken :)

lemongrass, exactly! my fiance love da moist banana cheese sooooo much! :D

sugar&spice, hope that you gonna love their cakes... and i've confidence that you gonna return for more after da 1st visit ;)

myCoffee said...

Must-must-must visit this place soon...! After my die with a T! haha.

MeiyeN said...

mycoffee, go...go as soon as you can... you sure gonna love their masterpieces! :D

Tummythoz said...

This is getting most torturous! And I still cannot find time to visit! Arrgghhh why r they not openned on Sun??? Think can collect from Nigel's home? Hahahaha.

Xiu Long Bao said...

Nxt time call me up before u visit Nigel's new shop! i work very nearby only :) No need to be sad, im worst than u, cant go any new places w/o CSB cus my sense of direction is darn lousy.

MeiyeN said...

tummythoz, yeah...how i wish they open on a sunday and at night too! really can't wait for them to open during night times... :D

xiulongbao, no problem but it was Saturday and i think Sat is an off day for you right? oh, looks like we depends on them too much :p

Jun said...

i like durians, and i like choc-- but the 2 of them together?? i've nvr thought of tht before! seriously?? i'm gng back to kl this sat for 3 wks-- hope to hear some good feedback from u from ur future mom-in-law re: the choc durian before i drag my mom to try it ;>

Kok said...

meiyen,
chocolate durian? Hmm..that's a special one...

Obi-Kwan Kenobi said...

OMG, looks so yummylicious!
Just looking at them gives me a toothache. :p

Jackson said...

u made it at last!! Aiyahh.... i still havent try the rum ball!! mUst try out next time

jason said...

OMG... zoomed in so close, can almost feel like it's in front of me! *wipe keyboard*

wmw said...

Welcome! Here's another member of JHP. We should really get a loyalty card...buy 10 free 1, hee hee...

MeiyeN said...

jun, received feedback from my fiance and his mom.... absolutely yummy! you should really make a stop here when you are here at kl!!!

kok, very much indeed.... although i didn't manage to try it myself but from what i heard, my fiance and his mom love it so much! from their respond, i could feel that it's heavenly good!

obi-kwan, let's have a cake/magic party :p

jackson, yeah.... *jumping up and down* :D lol... oh da next time i come here, i wanna "sapu" those that i never get to try :p :p and i seriously can't wait for that :D

jason, ekekekeke.... so make sure you give them a surprise visit when you are down here in kl yah and pack some home for your family members :D

wmw, oh yes.. good idea! honestly speaking, am very proud of them... their cakes are really supa yummy! lol...

Precious Pea said...

Wow..suddenly so many people blog about Just Heavenly..lol. Yummzz...the choc durian. Check out boo's blog? Her banana cream pie look amazing.

Teoh said...

Haha...you made 5 rounds to get out...I made 3!! That area is sooo confusing, k?!? And ya, agree with wmw...should have loyalty card...*grin* -sooyin-

Obi-Kwan Kenobi said...

Another dish idea to add to the party. :)
After that must get sponsor for toothpaste to keep cavities at bay.
Or just eat an apple. :p

MeiyeN said...

preciouspea, oh yeah.. da banana cream pie looks good! too bad, me not into bananas and surprisingly, i love da banana cheese sooooosooo much! :D

sooyin, yeah you are right, confusing! plus.. no sign board!

obi-kwan, hahahahahaha :D

Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy said...

Hey meiyen, thanks so much. Am so glad you liked the cakes. Am always open to constructive comments. Much as I like hearing the positive, it's the things that our customers feel need improving that helps us to grow and keeps everyone coming back.

Thanks again.

Cheers
Nigel

MeiyeN said...

nigel, you are most welcome! your cakes are.... "just heavenly" yummy! :D no worries, no complains from us! :D me can't wait to drop by again.. lol