Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Moi Favourite Food!

I was tagged by Jackson to write about my favourite food and this looks like a fun one since I love food! :D I remember I still have 2 more tags to go, fingers crossed that am going to get it done as soonest possible yah!

Let da drums roll.......

And my favourite food is........ not a healthy one though.....

Chocolate Fudge Brownie with Ice cream, especially da one from Haagen Dazs (as seen above). Why oh why you must be asking. Well, no doubts very much high in calories but it's so mighty delicious that I believe whoever has a sweet tooth will agree with me! :D and believe it or not, I would sacrifice my main meals just to cure my cravings ;)


***Start Copy***

Proposition: What is your favorite food in your state or country?
Requirements: Find some info about the food and show delicious pictures of it.
Quantity: FIVE PEOPLE.Tag Mode: You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.

Mybabybay loves Asam Laksa from Penang, Malaysia
JustMyThoughts loves Penang Char Koay Teow
My Lil Venture loves Laksa Sarawak
Monterssorimum loves Teluk Intan Chee Cheong Fun
Chinnee loves Melaka Wan Tan Mee
PeimunLeah loves Hakka Lei Cha
Hui SiaJonamumKaren loves Pan Mee
Something about Lai loves Crispy duck skin from China
Simple American loves Cheese Enchiladas
Nicole Tan loves Char Tau Kueh
Velverse loves Otak-otak
Kenny Ng loves Jawa Mee
Fatty Poh loves Nasi Dagang Kelantan
wmw loves Kuih Tutu
Jackson loves Chicken Rice
MeiyeN loves Chocolate Fudge Brownie

and now, am going to tag.....
  1. My bestie, Jessie @ YeeTyng (Journey of Life)
  2. Dogs lover, Ivy (Precious Pea)
  3. Darling's magic team mate, Sypruxwindchaser (Quicksilver Radix of Syprux)
  4. Darling's magic team mate, Wen Ching (2 Cents of Loose Dimes...)
  5. Italian food lover, J (Memoirs of a Chocoholic)
So....... please do your homework now! :D

9 comments:

Jessie Woo said...

0.o i was TAG!!

no problem working on my homework now :P

MeiyeN said...

jessie, that's good! :D

Obi-Kwan Kenobi said...

Me din realize got tagged even tho i read the blog post.
Must've skipped the bottom half, since that part din hav any mouth-watering choco fudge to admire. :p

sugar&spice said...

looks super tempting...Gosh i must go and have it

jason said...

WAhh.... Nice dessert!!

bubuweiwei said...

the cake seems really delicious, how was the price?

Kok said...

meiyen,
At least your fudge is better than my pizza. haha!

MeiyeN said...

obi-kwan, i shall see what's your favourite food now :D

sugar&spice, yes...yes! yummmzzzz :D

bubuweiwei, around RM 20 with ice cream :D

kok, pizza is good too... healthier than a brownie right? :p

Tummythoz said...

This looks mighty sinful. Drools.