Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ginger Duck Pan Mee @ O & S Restaurant, Paramount Garden

If you've been reading my posts, you sure know that I love having my Sunday brunch at O & S Restaurant, Paramount Garden. Although this place is always packed especially on weekends, my family and I just couldn't stop ourselves to drop by this place cause, we simply love da food here! :D Da "Yong Tau Fu", my parents' favourite! They even mentioned that they no longer need to drive all da way to Ampang to have a good "Yong Tau Fu". Then, there's this famous Prawn Noodle stall, pretty expensive, you've been warned! :) And also not to forget my favourite bowl of Assam Laksa, which I never failed to order during each visit :D

When mom starts to say, "Don't always eat so much of sour & spicy food or your shoulder pain will never ever be cured!" I decided to hop over to another stall for a change. At first, mom was pretty impressed knowing that I ordered something else and not da usual bowl of Assam Laksa :D

However, when she found out that I actually smartly ordered a bowl of Ginger Duck "Pan Mee", she told me that, "Duck is even worst for your shoulder pain!" and I told her, "Once in a blue moon is okay, mom! :D" She was rather speechless :p Anyways, da Ginger Duck came out wonderfully tender and flavourful while da sauce was a nice bold accompaniment! Best of all, pretty cheap... about RM 4 per bowl, what a good satisfaction! If you are a frequent eater here, do try it out and feedback to me what you think over this Ginger Duck "Pan Mee" yah... :D

9 comments:

Kok said...

meiyen,
How I wish I can just snatch this bowl of ginger duck pan mee from you. Seems very appetizing!

Big Boys Oven said...

the ginger duck pan mee sounds good. Loves pretty tasty.

MeiyeN said...

kok, hehehe and it's so tempting :D

bigboysoven, oh yeah... must give it a try... :)

Primrose said...

Ooo... I always like duck. This is the "keong nga ngap" right? My mum cooks this dish wonderfully but I was the one (believe it or not?) who said that duck is "poisonous". My mum scold me. She said if we don't have operations, it's ok wor. :)

Kenny Mah said...

Oh, oh, I'm been wanting to find a new place for Sunday brunch for awhile... Do you mind giving some directions to this place? I'm hopeless geographically la... I'll be coming from the SS2<--D'sara Perdana direction if that helps any?

Thankee thankee (for both the review and directions, in advance).

Cheers!

Gallivanter said...

Not a fan of ducks, except the ones on Disney channel. :-P

Gallivanter
www.danielfranklingomez.com

MeiyeN said...

primrose, mom said da same thing too! but.. i simply love ducky! just that, i can only have it once in a while due to shoulder pain :(

kenny, am not too good in giving direction...but will try though! do you know where's sin jiew jit poh? from that roundabout, you go 12pm and go further up you will reach a traffic light on your right side. at da traffic light junction, you turn right and keep to your right. you will meet another traffic light, go straight and again turn right at da 2nd junction. i remember if you turns into da 1st junction you will see toyota showroom on your right (do not turn in this road). at da 2nd junction, you go straight till you reach another traffic light. at da traffic light, turn left and o&s restaurant is located on da right side (corner) at da first junction.. i hope i didn't mess up da direction :p

gallivanter, hi.. thanks for dropping by! :)

God of Food's said...

ipoh road yong tau fu was not bad too...

jasmine said...

love eating at O&S... think almost every stall is rather good. one of my fave. kopitiams.