Saturday, August 04, 2007

12 Layers of Moi!

Every once in a while, a new tag arises and this time, I got tagged by fiance's wizard-magic-friend, E-Foong (Quicksilver Radix of Syprux).

So, here it goes...

Layer One: On The Outside

Name: MeiyeN
Birth Date: 14th October
(Darling, I want a Shih Tzu though am allergy to their hairs :p)
Current status: Energetic cause it's Saturday! :D
Eye Colour: Everyone says I have Brown Eyes so... me thinks, Brown ;)
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Right-handed

Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: Malaysian Chinese
Your Fears: Losing da ones I love :(
Your Weaknesses: Undecided, always!
Your Perfect Pizza: With lotsa Cheese, Olives and Pineapples! :D

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: How I wish to have more time to ZzZzz...
Your Bedtime: Must sleep by 12am!
Your Most Missed Memory: Vacation with dad, mom, sis and darling at Bali!!!!!!!!

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke and it has to be a Diet Coke or Coke Light :D
McDonald's or Burger King: Both!
Single or Group Dates: I don't mind be it Single or Group :)
Adidas or Nike: Nike!!!!!!!
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate and Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Mocha or Espresso ;)

Layer Five: Do You...

Smoke: Hell no!
Curse: Yes! Scold, curse, scold, curse when someone steps on my "tail"!
Have a crush: 6 and 3 (again) years ago (my darling of course!)
Think you've been in love: Always.. with my darlingbear! :D
Go to school: Graduated 6 years ago!
Want to get married: Going to...... :p
Believe in yourself: Yes, when I know I am able to do it!
Think you're a health freak: I am but not when it's Dessert time lol...

Layer Six: In The Past Month
Have you...
Drank alcohol: Yeaps, only Wines!
Gone to the mall: Of course, can die without Shopping! :p
Been on stage: Oh yeah, long long time ago!
Eaten sushi: Yeaps, almost once a week ;)
Dyed your hair: I did but it was 4 years ago :|

Layer Seven: Have You Ever...

Played A Stripping Game: Nope, thought it's illegal in M'sia?
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: No, no :)

Layer Eight: You're Hoping
To Be Married: Am engaged to my darlingbear :)
For a: Happily ever after marriage :D

Layer Nine: In a Boy (For guys, In a Gal)
Best Eye + Best Hair Color Combination: I don't mind at all...
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short hair of course! It horried me seeing long hair guys :|

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: Answering above questions :)
1 Hour Ago: On da way to Office...
4.5 Hours Ago: Sleeping of course!
1 Month Ago: Dinner at Vintry to celebrate our (darling and I) 3rd year Anniversary and watched Transformers!
1 Year Ago: Celebrating our 2nd year being together lol...

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: my darling, my dad, my mom, my sis, my friends, my teddy bears :D
I Feel: good!
I Hate: liars very much!
I Hide: nothing...
I Miss: holidaying, extremely!
I Need: food to live :D

Layer Twelve: Tag Five People
1. Xiu Loong Bao (KL people KL food)
2. Kok (Not so complicated...)
3. Joe (Lots of Craving)
4. Daryl (Tankiasu)
5. Teambsg (BackSteetGlutton)

Done! :D

5 comments:

Kok said...

meiyen,
Thanks for tagging me! But I've done it before leh. http://kokadoodle.blogspot.com/2007/04/twelve-layers-tag.html
:)

Xiu Long Bao said...

oh no, got tagged!gona make a mille crepe out of me :p

tankiasu said...

NoOOoooOOOOooo...I'm tagged!!! :O

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

hahah i need to think of something funny again...

MeiyeN said...

kok, ooopsss... okay!

xiulongbao, ekekeke nvm.. take your time! ;)

tankiasu, oh yes!!! you are.. :)

joe, yeah... think, think and do your home work :D