Thursday, August 23, 2007

Fishball Noodles @ O & S Restaurant, Paramount Garden

I bet you people must be feeling really annoyed loading my previous post's pictures hence I decided to post a short and simple one today :) Introducing one yummy bowl of Fishball Noodles @ O & S Restaurant, Paramount Garden. Just don't know why.. I absolutely love coming to this "Kopi Tim" for brunch on Sunday and it seems like everything over here tastes delish! :D I'd tried da Ginger Duck Pan Mee, Prawn Noodles ("Har Mee"), Assam Laksa and I give no exception to this bowl of simple yet yummy Fishball Noodles. I find it really special cause they don't just serve Fish Ball and Fish Cake to da Noodles but plenty of shredded Chicken too! As for da soup base, I rate it as a kind of healthy soup as I don't feel thirsty after drinking it. Best of all, I could opt to add up extra items like Pig Blood Cubes for an extra kick to my bowl of Noodles. Ahhhh...... very good satisfaction ;)

Other review:-

10 comments:

Cat Cat said...

Hmmm, never a big fan of pig blood cubes but the bowl of fishball noodles sure looks good.

tankiasu said...

Kakaka...you are really a big fan of O&S huh? :P Ask them for a discount card lah.

myCoffee said...

So funny, Was thinking of going to O&S and wanted to check your blog for your various posts on this place. The next thing I know, there's another new post on this place! ;-)

myCoffee said...

So funny, Was thinking of going to O&S and wanted to check your blog for your various posts on this place. The next thing I know, there's another new post on this place! ;-)

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Wah, the bowl of noodles looks really delicious! I like O & S too, although I think some of the dishes there are overrated. :-P

boo_licious said...

Ah, this is my fav Kuey Teow Thng in town which is how the Penang people like to call it. It's a must order with the chee cheong fun whenever I visit this place.

Precious Pea said...

You love Pork's Blood too?? Yumzzz...thanks for the tips, never been there but heard so much about it. When i go, i must ask for the blood too.

MeiyeN said...

catcat, oh....you should try them, they are yummzz! :D

tankiasu, muahahaha... i dare not to ask... kopitiam offers discount? very rare right.. :p

mycoffee, what a coincidence! :D hope that you enjoy having yummy noodles @ o&s yah..

lemongrass, oh yes.. especially da prawn noodles :p

boo_licious, oh really? i learn something today :D

preciouspea, yeah....heard it's good for blood circulation? :)

Precious Pea said...

no, for cleansing lungs.

Rasa Malaysia said...

This is the way to do Kway Teow Th'ng or Fish Ball noodle soup...with shredded chicken and blood cubes...oooh, I like it. This dish looks very Penang though.