Thursday, August 16, 2007

Happy Birthday To My Dearest Daddy!

My Dearest Daddy,

Happy Birthday to you,
A father I love and respect,
A best dad ever who fulfills all his duties
To love, to teach, to guide, to protect.

I am blessed and thankful,
For having a special dad like you,
Everyday is a beautiful day whenever you are around,
Spending time with you is an awesome treat,

For da man I call daddy,
A really good dad like mine,
You deserve da best from us,
And that's why I say on your birthday,

I love you more than a mouse loves its cheese!


8 comments:

Xiu Long Bao said...

wow, i like the last sentence! happy bday to ur daddy :)

wmw said...

Happy Birthday, Mei Yen's Daddy!

Precious Pea said...

Hahaha...i like that last sentence too!!!

Happy Birthday to you, Uncle Lim!

Kok said...

meiyen,
Wish your dad have a very happy birthday!:)

boo_licious said...

Happy Birthday Mei Yen's Dad!

MeiyeN said...

thanks everyone! :D

Big Boys Oven said...

Happy Birthday Mei Yen's Dad!!!!

~Christine~Leng said...

so sweet of you! Happy birthday to your daddy mei yen!