Thursday, September 06, 2007

"Black Sheep"

Baa, baa, Black Sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir,
Three bags full.
One for the master,
One for the dame,
And one for the little boy
Who lives down the lane.
Okay, I feel really sheepy today. Actually, it's since yesterday after da "Black Sheep" movie. Apparently, I didn't really go and find out what's da movie all about, I just knew that it's a gross movie, as according to my friend and since it's highly recommended, I decided to drag darling to catch this movie. I remember that 3 days before, I told darling that we gonna watch "Black Sheep" and he was fine with it. He didn't say much not until yesterday when he found out that "Black Sheep" is a thriller movie. Oh, he got to know from da billboard outside da Cinema though and he went O_o and :| cause he's a lambie (born in da year of Sheep) and I assumed he's rather sensitive when comes to this animal. Sorry darling, I should have let you know much earlier, I know! :p

So, we went inside da cinema hall...... waited more than 15 minutes for da advertisements and soon enough, da show began......

It started with cute breeds of Lambie and Sheep eating grass....

Then, there's this nice green fields and hills in New Zealand which made me feel like to fly there right away at that moment and whispered to my other half, "Maybe we should go to New Zealand for our honeymoon!" :p

It was all good....... not until when da inept environmental activists release a mutant lamb from Angus' (owner of da farm) laboratory and......

Unluckily, Grant (one of da environmental activists) gets bitten by da mutant evil little fetus-Lamb :| Okay, da Sheep definitely not as cute and as sweet as I thought at that moment! I was really shocked when I saw this mutant lambie, O_o!

Seriously it was gross, as expected! But unexpectedly, I laughed and da rest of da people in da cinema hall started to laugh too which truly annoyed my other half :p Grant's ear gets bitten and I was laughing there... oh my god, why did I laugh huh? Darn..... darling must be thinking that I am abnormal and most of all, am da culprit who had made everyone laugh when they shouldn't be :p

And da story goes on with lotsa laughter, from me! Imagine having a greenie activists, (a gal) by da name of Experience, and if you think that's not amusing enough wait till she say things like,

"Da Feng Shui in this room is bad!".....
"Imagine that you are a tree..... relax....." .......
"Oh my god, your aura is in a mess....." .........
"Lin Gui Bai Fa"....

I tell ya...... that's superbly funny! :D As for da rest (da whole story - humans become sheep, sheep becomes human, sheep bites da human and vice versa), I leave it to you...... go watch it! ;)

While I left da cinema happily and laughing like a crazy gal, my other half was rather stone, feeling uncomfortable and named this as a horrorcmedy movie, lol! :D

10 comments:

Christy said...

Haha, MeiYen, I am still wondering why you laughed!
I also thought it was a horror movie which is also highly gross but now you mentioned that it's a horrorcomedy??
Haha...I am still wondering whether I should go watch it...:P

sc said...

i thought the idea was silly..i mean, how scary can sheeps be..hahaha..think i'm skpping this..

Obi-Kwan Kenobi said...

Hahahaha... Horrormedy is correct. Tho i din watch it, i read bout it on Wikipedia and i felt i lost millions of brain cells after reading it's plotline. -_-'''

Btw, sounds like u like Horrormedy movies. I highly recommend Shaun of the Dead. Truly funny. :-D

J said...

Watched this recently too - it's so gross!
Anyway, it's kinda funny I guess... but I still prefer Shaun of The Dead or Braindead as a horrorcomedy.
(Have you watched those?)
:)

Precious Pea said...

Err...i love lamb..cooked one of course. Hehehe..i think i will give this movie a pass.

Honey Star said...

HEHEHE. i wanted to watch it too. so do u recommend this movie or not? I dont mind gory movies but worth my rm10.00 or not?

Big Boys Oven said...

it must be grossly funny..... hmmmm

MeiyeN said...

christy, errrr gross and funny! apparently, we came out having "mixed" feeling lol...

sc, ah yes! they are so adorable right.... anyways, not that scary.. just ewwww!!!! :p

obi-kwan, yes.... sponge bob was very O_o after da movie cause he couldn't believe that i actually laughed like a crazy gal throughout da whole movie.. i meant it, i laughed when it's supposed to be ewwwww.. :p shaun on da dead? not in da cinema right?

j, shaun on da dead?!!!! obi-kwan just recommended me... looks like i need to get da dvd soon! :D

preciouspea, hahahaha...

honeystar, go watch on wednesday.. cheaper you know! ;) and it's worth to watch it... laugh it out! :D

bigboysoven, oh yes.. it's!!!! :D

Obi-Kwan Kenobi said...

Dun think they showed Shaun of the Dead in cinema, or at least i din catch it there. I watched fren's DVD.
It starred by the same main actor as the movie Hot Fuzz.
I find British comedy more witty and not as brainless (pun intended) as American-style physical comedy.

Dragon City said...

looking to forward to watch this movie... = )