Monday, September 17, 2007

McDonald's Fish Foldover

Mcdonald's first introduced their all-time favourite Beef Foldover long time ago and I remember it was such a hit back then. Unfortunately, I never get to try them cause I don't take Beef. Then later, they came out with Grilled Chicken Foldover and I went crazy over it. I have a thing for Fish and when I found out that Mcdonald's launched da all new Fish Foldover in its menu, I decided to drag my sista and my fiance to da nearest Mcdonald's last Saturday noon.

Priced at RM 7.90 per pc, I was pretty delighted to discover this new Foldover. Da crispy golden Fish Fillet is huge in size, accompanied with fresh Veges like Lettuce, Carrots, Cabbage, Tomatoes, Onions and best of all with large piece of Cheese. Ohhhh... so cheesielicious! :D For your information, da Fish Foldover Mcvalue Meal is priced at RM 10.05 for da Medium set while RM 10.95 for da Large set and if you are not aware, you can actually refill your drinks unlimitedly! Seriously, I didn't know till last Saturday and my sista had to laugh at me as if I was a kid, pathetic! :(

Go for it, try it out.... and now, am waiting for their Green Been Desserts (Green Bean Mcflurry and Green Bean Sundae) which gonna be available from 1st October 2007! :D

18 comments:

Baby Princess said...

good morning!!
i'm not sure if i'll be the first to post.

but was waiting for the past few days for your update. i'm addicted to read your blog for food review.. hehehehe

gonna this foldover soon since u give a good review.

Big Boys Oven said...

Oh no.... these are those frozen food.

Christy said...

Fish foldover!Nice review...I haven't try it either:p
Did you know they even had promo cut-outs from newspapers?:D

MeiyeN said...

babyprincess, awww that's really sweet of you.. sorry for da lack of updates cause i was busy at work..

bigboysoven, really? nvm.. i think once in a blue moon is okay... and it's yummy! or maybe more like new item, new "toilet".. so must try! :p

christy, i think i saw da vouchers.. my sis have it! :D

ling239 said...

does this taste better than the chicken one ? i love the chicken ones.... ^_^

~Christine~Leng said...

new item? great! I love fish. Tho seldom have McD.. but I'll definitely order myself a fillet-o-fish when dinig there. And a fish foldover? Ah.. must try. must try :)

ai wei said...

i just went for lunch at McD today but din happened to have this new foldover. love your review and i am going to try it soon! hehe

~fish-O-fillet~ lover ^^

Kok said...

meiyen,
Maciam very nice this fish foldover. The fish is well fried and I bet it must be quite fresh. Yumm~!

Xiu Long Bao said...

Aww... was very surprised to find out that they r now offering fish foldover. Wish they could just grill the fish...lol

team bsg said...

if love this one will dedicate ( again ) to u

Jackson said...

yooo... i love chicken foldover!!! N fish one... hmm... should try it out soon!!

Jason said...

I think I saw it somewhere last week. Looks pretty good, shall try it out soon. Hope that it's not a limited time item.

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

er..they seriously need some new products..fish fillet in a foldover..i guess now they have the full range

wenching & esiong said...

hmm... i saw that in mcdonalds the other day but i didn't try that out coz i prefer the chicken foldover. hey, i'm looking forward to the green bean desserts too!! can't wait!

Jessie Woo said...

Yo woman !!!!!!

Never fail to get my saliva dripping yeah :P

wmw said...

Me too...I'm gonna give this a try!

MeiyeN said...

ling239, i would say both taste good! :D

christine, and remember to try their green bean dessert this coming 1st oct yah! ;)

aiwei, it's satisfying! let me know what you think yah :)

kok, yessss... :D

xiulongbao, hahahaha... i bet if that happens, they will charge us at a premium price lol..

teambsg, :D

jackson, it's really worth a try! ;)

jason, am not too sure bout that.... maybe it's limited edition... be safe, go try asap :p

joe, yeaps! :D

wenching&esiong, oh you didn't try? should really give this fish foldover a chance, worthy! :)

jessie, oh my... i miss you soooo soooooo much! i can't wait to see you this sat!!!!! by da way, i hurt my toe... hope that you won't be seeing me walking abnormally this sat yah... pray hard hard okay?

wmw, hope you gonna love it! :)

InkBlot said...

Fish foldover huh.

Never tried it before. But i loved the filet o' fish double few months ago. :D

Will give the fish foldover and try.