Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bavarian Bierhaus @ The Curve

October is da month where beer festival is held and before coming to an end of Oktoberfest, we decided to drop by Bavarian Bierhaus @ The Curve one afternoon. I spotted this place one month ago and it's located few steps away from Big Apple Donuts.

I kinda like da outer part of this Restaurant, feels really good sitting outside rather than inside cause it's just too dark inside and dark means bad for photography.

It was drizzling when we were there and drinking beer seemed like a pretty good idea to my other half, not to me cause I don't like Beer at all. More to like my tummy couldn't take it as I would feel really bloated if I were to have any Beer. So, it's Paulaner Beer, da famous one and darling enjoy every sip of it, said... very smooth!


I love Sausages and they should not be missed in this German Restaurant. I went for Chorizo (RM 32). Da Sausages were grilled to perfection and served with few pieces of cured crispy Pork Belly (Bacon). Da sides, I was given a bed of creamy Spinach... I loved it so much! and another side, I was given Mashed Potatoes.

Look at this mouth watering Sausages, they are made of Pork!!!! I love every single bite of it, seriously good stuff and I am very sure that they were from high quality Pork.


While I had da Pork Sausages with Bacon, darling opt for their Pork Specials (RM 35). It's a Pork Skewer, da meat were well roasted, topped with some Bacons and served with a cup of Fries. Da fascinating part would be da meat itself of course, very tender.... I tried one bite and I didn't think that it taste like Pork, seriously! Da puree, Capsicum in Peach is wonderfully paired up with da Pork, need no any other Chili sauce or Tomato sauce, delicious!

Overall, good place for good porky meal. I wouldn't say that it's cheap to dine here cause da prices here are quite high considering that most of da items priced above RM 25++ so... please take note of that.

Other reviews:-

15 comments:

Big Boys Oven said...

Hey another porky place to dine! how lovely!

ling239 said...

more and more non halal restaurants popping up in all the malls nowadays ~ ^_^

Jun said...

ah, smart gal-- chose chorizo sausages! my bf and i love em!!

cookies_cream said...

Oh my goodness! Seriously the pork sausage which you shot in close view looked sooo darn delish! I feel like eating them now! hahaha..

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

i heard abt this from a fren..apparently their pork knuckle is on the same league as el cerdo..

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Pork at the Curve? I wan I wan!

~Christine~Leng said...

looks promising. Lovely :)
chorizo sausages is like the must order for me :) U have any idea on desserts? ;P

wenching & esiong said...

Seems like a good choice to dine in this place. Will take note of this place next time when we visit The Curve! Thanks for introducing!

MeiyeN said...

bigboysoven, haha yeaps!

ling239, it's a good thing!... at least for us! :p

jun, ^5!!!!! :D

cookies_cream, leng mui... is been such a long time!!!! i hope that you are all good over there... don't be too stressed okay... take a break, have a sausage! :D

joe, oh really??? if that's so, gonna try them next time.. thanks!

lemongrass, yess.....newly opened! go try it yah...

christine, sorry that i couldn't help much cause i didn't really look through da dessert menu...:(

wenching&esiong, no problem.. hope that you gonna love da food here ;)

Precious Pea said...

OOoo Wow!! Drooling over the bacons! Must tell HUbby oledi...he loves oink oink!

KampungboyCitygal said...

hehe same, i feel 'fat' after some beer bcoz of bloated stomach

tankiasu said...

One look can oredi tell its good. But the price?! Ouch...

MamaBoK said...

Wow..! pork..?? lots of non-halal restaurant these days in KL now.. :) i love sausages too.. but i can't eat more than one. .and they tend to be hugeeee..!!

Bernsy said...

nice place... the taste there is definitely quite authentic...

冬凡 said...

Nice food...i link you already :)