Thursday, October 18, 2007

Five (5) Things!

Aside from writing about food, there are times I enjoy doing some memes too, especially those that relate to my interests. This time, I have been tagged by Jason (Ipoh Mali Talak Sombong) and Jackson (Living in Food Heaven), it's all about Five (5) Things ;)

5 things found in my room
  • Teddy Bears
  • A King in size Bed
  • Wardrobe
  • Photos with my beloved parents, sis and fiance
  • Personal Computer
5 things I've always wanted to do
  • Own a Shih Tzu, too bad am never ready
  • Travel around da world
  • Own an Anya Hindmarch Tote, must attached with Doggy pic
  • Bungee Jumping
  • Scuba Diving
5 things found in my bag
  • Mobile Phone
  • Wallet
  • Coin Pouch
  • Tissue Pouch
  • Camera
5 things found in my wallet
  • Photos with my fiance
  • Cash
  • Credit Cards
  • Shopping Mall Cards
  • Identity Card and Driving License
5 things I am currently into
  • Dine & Wine
  • Movies
  • Shopping
  • Pedicure & Manicure
  • Spa
5 persons to be tagged

3 comments:

~Christine~Leng said...

:) actually i've done this tag before, sometime ago. Only a little more "5" questions..
http://christinelifeslikethis.blogspot.com/2007/08/ive-been-tagged-again.html
and... this reminds me of XLB's tag! oh no.. shall do it right away!

Jason said...

Thanks for "receiving" and "spreading" the virus! Boy, sounds so Resident Evil :P

Obi-Kwan Kenobi said...

Sorry bout not updating for so long.
I've done d tag. Check it out. :)
I'll try to update my blog over d weekend. Got a bad sore throat now. :(
But i'll get thru it.
Is ur MSN contact d same as d email in ur blog profile?
Mine is jwckwan@hotmail.com