Friday, October 05, 2007

I am back to blog!

I am finally back to blog and it's Friday! Yay... :D

However happy, am still very much busy with works. So much of incoming works yet not much of output. Just hope my kind boss not going to "fry" me. No, that's not really that bad actually, I am not feeling too well and I think it's a curse! I mean, it's like a deja vu that each year around this time, I intend to fall sick and it always, I repeat, it ALWAYS happened either 1 month before my birthday or few weeks before my birthday. It's bad that I had to injure my toe weeks ago and it hasn't been fully recovered although I could start to wear back my favourite heels and da scenario went a step further, from bad to worse now! First, I was affected by this "weird sickness" called urine infection. What happened was I drove back from Malacca to KL one day and during da journey, I actually held my urine as I was afraid to get down from da car, stop nearby da petrol station to pee. You know, it's really dangerous to do that right? So, I thought it was okay for me to go pee right after I reach home. Hell no, it was superbly jam that day and believe it or not, I held my urine for like more than 2 hours! O_o and there after, I felt like a burning sensation when I pee :| Damn, I went to see da doctor and he said, "it's urine infection" Boo hoo...... I seriously hate to take medicines but had no choice as I am advised to finish up da medicines or else, it gonna infect my urine once again! Whoa.... so scary!

Okay, I be good and listen to doctor's advise and before I could finish up da medicines, I was attacked with a very bad soar throat da day before yesterday and again, it had to happen because I went outstation. I really wonder could it be da weather? It seemed to be really hazy these few days. So, I drank lotsa water thought that it could cure naturally but no, it went worse again. I went out of voice yesterday morning, couldn't even speak out and finally decided to see da doctor at night. I was told that I had a mild fever and my throat was badly infected, it's still, I feel da painess when I drink water and swallow my saliva :( Sad, sad, sad!!!!! Come on, I need to recover soon.... please pray hard for me that am going to recover soon yah!

Meanwhile stay tuned as I am working out on my food review now :)

7 comments:

Precious Pea said...

Food here is not too bad but somehow, it fails to attract me for revisit. But i see their business quiet good.

Big Boys Oven said...

Hey girl you are back..... the blogging somehow can't keep us away..such addictive but for good cause... although you are still not well, we will pray that you will get well asap!

myCoffee said...

Poor girl, get well soon ya!

Obi-Kwan Kenobi said...

Whoa, take care of urself there.
Think i must give a reminder to SpongeBob to feed u with lotsa water, Vit C, veg n fruits. Essentials for healthy body. :)

ai wei said...

must get well soon ya!
i am waiting for all ur food reviews. *wink*

LayfuN said...

agashi, i was, in fact, still sick now, i got tonsil infection... gosh, neva tot this will happen on me, and i've got high fever to 40.1 degree... gudness... but am recovering now, still a little but pain at the 2 sides of my throat.. hope we both can fully recover soon!!! miss u always!!! take care...

MamaBoK said...

I hope you are better by now.. :) Honey water may be better.. when you are travelling in the car.