Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Kimi Raikkonen wins da F1 World Championships!


Oh my god, oh my god! I am so happy..... :D

Kimi wins da F1 Grand Prix and Lewis fails! Muahahahaha...
Raikkonen da man and glory, glory Ferrari!

I was so eager to express how joyful I was since Sunday midnight itself but how unfortunately that I had some problems with blogger that I couldn't login :( Anyways, it's worth every single seconds that I spent watching da last race of this 2007 Formula 1 season. I watched it with my heart almost pumping out, too excited okay.... could even feel my heart was in pain. I bet I couldn't take too "chee kek" moment in my life and thank god that Kimi did it! He's da man.... he's really da man! Not to forget that Massa did a great job too.... I mean, Ferrari has a really good team work and shows it all in Brazil!

Happy....

Happy........ just too happy!

Congrats Kimi, you deserves it!

7 comments:

Xiu Long Bao said...

ahah...thx to my co's powerful fuel...aiks what a supportive employee :p

ling239 said...

is McLaren going to appeal ?
heard that both the drives FA and LH are not supporting the idea though... hmm ~

*sasa* said...

yeappp!! kimi is superb!! heart him~! that was the first time i can see him really smiles from the heart durin that press conference!!

Obi-Kwan Kenobi said...

Too bad i din get to watch it 'live' live. Only managed to keep track of it on my laptop thru live updates on Yahoo! Sport.
Even then it was quite 'chee kek'!!

MeiyeN said...

xiulongbao, oh that's for sure! :p

ling239, yeah they did! stupid team..... :p

sasa, yeah....he deserves this title, seriously!

obi-kwan, gosh.. i was so excited really... my heart like gonna jump out okay... and finally, he made it through and i was so happy for him and da team! that night itself, i couldn't sleep.. overjoyed i believe! :p

ling239 said...

yalor yalor fully agree with u ~

Obi-Kwan Kenobi said...

Sound like u almost got 'heart attack'!