Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Moi Birthday (Over Da Weekend...)

Wow, it was definitely one long weekend for all of us I bet and I had a good one! I was supposed to meet up with my bestie for dinner on Friday night but she had to "ffk" me last minute, too bad. Darling had to work during da holidays so since we had no where to go, I drove my family up to Genting Highlands on Saturday. I no longer felt nervous driving up cause it was already my 2nd time and this time, I managed to control every corner of da narrow road pretty well! :D Reached Genting Highlands, it was not too cold.. just at da right temperature and it was windy, I liked it! Spent few hours up there and we came home in da evening. Had dinner with family in a Teow Cheow Restaurant at Bandar Menjalara, gonna blog about it later since we had a "shocking moment" there :p After dinner, went home and not long after, darling came to accompany me countdown to my birthday. Thanks, darling! :D

Came Sunday, as you all know, my birthday! When da clock strikes at 12am, I got a call from darling's mommy wishing me Happy Birthday and I of course, very happy to receive da call from her. I went to sleep at 1am and da next morning I woke up, I found out that there were many sms-es from all my friends wishing me Happy Birthday, very delighted! As planned, I went for grooming on my birthday. I permed my hair and while perming my hair, I had my medicure and pedicure, courtesy from darling ;) Well, since he couldn't accompany me on my birthday, he just had to do something to make me happy and yes, I was very happy that I had one whole day just to pamper myself :D Oh well, no celebration with my family either since we decided to celebrate it later on my lunar birthday, 2 weeks from now! :)

Since darling had to work on my birthday, what a surprise to me... he chose to celebrate this special day of mine yesterday. He came over with a bouquet of beautiful Roses and there's another gift from him, it's Precious Moment figurine!!!!!!! :D He brought me to da new malls; The Gardens and Pavillion, finally! Had lunch at The Gardens and then dinner was at Cafe Cafe, will definitely write about it as soonest possible, be patience yah! :)


I have always love Precious Moment figurines but never had da chance to own it. It's a gift that I had been longing for from my fiance of course and he finally bought it for me on my birthday. I am truly touched and happy. Thank you so much, darling! :D

Thanks for everything you have done for me, darling.... and I appreciate it very much, love you lots! :D

Also, may I express my gratitude to my friends for remembering my birthday, especially to...
  • Lay Fun, thanks for da mms all da way from Singapore. It really touches my heart when you sing me da birthday song, just like how you did it previous years. Thank you so much!
  • Yee Tyng, my bestie! Though we couldn't make it for da dinner on Friday but nevermind, shall wait for your birthday and we celebrate it together yah!
  • Lye Mun, da 1st sms I received! It's really nice to know that you offer to accompany me on Sunday although you know that I would be in da Salon. I really appreciate your kindness to me.
  • Chin Yee, Oliver, Ivy, Jackson, Andy, Kelly and also to all my cousins and darling's sis who sent me plenty of sms-es! :D
Not to forget, all da birthday wishes from da floggers and my readers too. Thanks everyone! :D

29 comments:

Precious Pea said...

Happy Birthday to you once again and glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself so much. Nice hairstyle! Can't wait to read on your 'shocking' experience at Teochew restaurant.

myCoffee said...

Happy Belated Birthday! :)

~Christine~Leng said...

Happy Belated Birthday MeiYen! I'm so happy for you after hearing that u enjoyed your birthday so much. So many sweet people around you! Can't wait for your food reviews later on :)

LayfuN said...

Happy Birthday to you once again my agashi~~

MeiyeN said...

preciouspea, thanks!!! haha.. don't really know what to say bout that rest... will try to blog over it by this week ;)

mycoffee, thank you! :D

christine, thanks!!!! will try my best to update asap!

layfun, agashi!!!!!!!!!!! thanks... your mms really touches my heart okay...... *hugz*

team bsg said...

...a lovely romantic loving weekend...indeed
its all in da smiles

yuppy.wannabe said...

Happy Birthday Mei Yen. I have started to read your blog few months back when i wanted to find some good food in KL, and since then, i have been following your blog EVERYDAY. Wishing you a delicious (belated) birthday.

Jackson said...

wow... my name appear in the famous blog!!! Hahaha... can't wait to see yr review!!

Jun said...

happy belated girl!! wishes from aus a bit late ah...:P

wmw said...

Can't think of another rhyme to write here...hehe. Hope you had a great day celebrating!

Xiu Long Bao said...

Aww..i really enjoy reading ur bday/valentine/anniversary celebration posts...Your darling really pampers u well!

Happy bday meiyen :)

jasmine said...

sounds like a really fab celebration. happy birthday mei yen!!

Coketai said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! and thanks for sharing all the wonderful food experience.

LY.Tai

ai wei said...

happy belated birthday to you! that must be a very wonderful week for u.can't wait to read up your reviews next!~

^^

Obi-Kwan Kenobi said...

Whoops, dinno it was ur bday recently.
Happy Birthday! *in belatedness*

Christy said...

HAPPY HAPPIEEEE BIRTHDAY MeiYen!!
May all your wishes come true and stay sweet and pretty always:)
A lovely birthday :)

MeiyeN said...

teambsg, lol... but for sure, smile is everlasting! :)

yuppy.wannabe, thank you so much for reading my blog! it's definitely my pleasure to have readers like you! :D

jackson, my god... what famous blog, no way okay! i was surprised that you remember it was sunday and sent me an sms... thank you so much!

jun, thanks alot! nevermind it's belated... i really appreciate it very much! :D

wmw, you wrote a very good rhyme for me, saw it in da yahoo group and truly touched! you are really creative and thanks for da wishes *hugz*

xiulongbao, thank you! aikss..... i believe charsiewbao pampers you to da maximum too ;)

jasmine, yeah.. thanks!!!! :D

coketai, thanks and will try to update my blog as often as i can yah.. :)

aiwei, thank you!!! will surely update my blog asap yah...

christy, awww that's really nice and sweet of you! thank you :D

Primrose said...

Oh, happy belated bday, sunshine! :)

Jason said...

Happy Belated Birthday again!

MeiyeN said...

primrose, no worries.. thanks!

jason, thank you, thank you! :D

wenching & esiong said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm sure you had a great time during your birthday! :)

sbd18 said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry to be out of topic but ya fiance looks like a high skool mate of mine. Is he from Sultan Abdul Samad, PJ graduating year 1996 by any chance?

Big Boys Oven said...

I wonder if I can write so many things. let see my birthday is just round the corner !..lol

Great tht you had a great time!!

Obi-Kwan Kenobi said...

I got missed out... :(

"...
aiwei, thank you!!! will surely update my blog asap yah...

christy, awww that's really nice and sweet of you! thank you :D
..."

MeiyeN said...

wenching&esiong, thanks! :D

sbd18, hey.... thanks for dropping by! well, if you think he was your schoolmate, you maybe right! what's your name?

bigboysoven, haha.. am sure you can! :) oh really? when? when? let us know yah...

obi-kwan, oh no.... am so sorry! thousand apologies... :( thanks for your wishes!!!! how's life there in uk? you hardly update your blog.. am waiting for it, you know! oh yeah.. i thought i added you in msn messenger but never saw you online? what's your actual msn id?

sbd18 said...

hey thanks for the reply...name is suben...hang out with ramesh and logan and few others...am pretty sure its him...sadly can't remember name...:(

MeiyeN said...

sbd18, you are welcome! Oh suben yeah... i shall pass this message to my fiance and see if he remembers you yah.... :)

Shirley Khor said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Mei Yen! Wish u all the best & may you and your fiance have a good and happy life. It's been nice to be your loyal reader. Your blog always makes my day :)

By the way, that's a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

MamaBoK said...

You sure are a very lucky gal.. MY..!! and a happy belated birthday to you ..! sorry i'm late..! been so busy of late..! Glad your fiance made it so special for you .. ;)