Monday, November 26, 2007

Da weekend that was not supposed to be spent in KL...

Boy oh boy, so fast... it's Monday again. No, am not here to mumble, am feeling a little bit blues, just a bit okay and god knows why, it's Monday! I had a good weekend although it was jam almost everywhere even though we didn't go over da border line, KL I mean. There were roadblocks everywhere and I was caught in da jam for almost 40 minutes to attend Yoga class on Friday night when it usually takes about 15 minutes to reach da Yoga studio, what a horror!

Saturday was such a peaceful day but all happy cause both darling and I got ourselves a new mobile phone! Not that we purposely buy it for fun, our existing phone gave lotsa problems to us hence we had no choice, just have to change it and darling got me a slide phone, yippee!!!! From Subang Parade, we moved over to Sunway Pyramid as darling wanted to buy a Golf cap. I think we have been going Pyramid quite often now and then because darling is so hooked going to da Golf shop, keep buying and buying, yet he dares to "sound" me for spending too much money on clothes, shoes and bags! Hmm.....

Woke up pretty late on Sunday. Usual routine at home, yoga and meditation! Went to 1 Utama to watch "The Kingdom". It's such a thrilling movie, so much of a history, so much of da truth... you guys and gals should really watch this movie. It's really a cool movie that you should not miss it. After movie, went to Eclipse, saw a very beautiful pair of bling-bling heels and wanted so much to own it, gave a sign to darling that I wanna have it but all that he said was, "Tell me how many pairs of new shoes that you have yet to wear?" I went silent and gave him a sarcastic look and he said, "Don't give me that kind of look, you know you are not supposed to wear anymore high heels!" Boo hoo.... so sad, so sad! I really love that pair of heels...... I really love it! :( Never mind, checked out Eclipse new blouses and dresses, boy oh boy so sexy and lovely! Wanted to buy too but again, he had to say NO!!!!!!!! :( Said that da dress too "open" and doesn't suit me at all (da fact is that he's not open enough to let me wear, I think), said that I have a lot more new dress lying inside my wardrobe that I have never wore! Fine, didn't want to argue with him cause he was right after all :( So, we went to da new wing concourse and found this interesting sculpture, da event is said to be recognised by da Malaysia Book of Records, check out da pics!

Yeaps, it's da largest Biscuit Sculpture in Malaysia by Jacobs!

Don't you love Jacobs' biscuits? ;)

Our very own Twin Towers, KLCC!

Taj Mahal I supposed?

Da romantic place in Paris, Eiffel Tower :)

London Bridge!

and finally, da Pyramid!

Interesting isn't it? But..... what's da purpose of doing all these I wonder, it's wasteful.. that's what I think. Anyways, happy Monday everyone!

22 comments:

Big Boys Oven said...

hahhaha I like those crafted biscuits!!!!

yammylicious said...

Eiffel Tower!! awww heart heart!!

Cutie said...

I saw that the other day. I was telling Vince how much hungry people can be fed with those biscuits. A bit wasteful but it's definitely a beautiful piece of art.

irenekay said...

hehe..usually either i shop alone or with my GF.... NEVA with BF....

i wonder when they allow ppl to jus snag the cookies off the statues...

~Christine~Leng said...

great masterpieces!
yea.. wonder if all guys are like that. Sometimes.. I'm restricted by Chris as well.. haha. well, true enough.. we just have to admit we girls have too many clothes, shoes and accessories.. that have yet to be worn! but just couldn't help it! ;P I'll show 'that look' and he'll finally give up, let me buy instead! sometimes.. like you said..it wouldn't work ;P

wenching & esiong said...

Hey, nice song. Love it so much.

Anyway, I agree with you that it's a waste of biscuits to create that artwork, rather eat them up! That'd be more than 5 years supply for biscuits! Haha!

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

can feed so many hungry souls...

MeiyeN said...

bigboysoven, i like too but it's very wasteful... :|

yammylicious, haha.. i bet all da gals love this place ;)

cutie, that's so true!!!! :(

irenekay, wow never with bf? hmmm... but sometimes it's good to have someone to remind us that "it's enough" :p

christine, gals.. gals... gals! :p we are all rascals... ekekekeke..

wenching&esiong, nice song.. i love it too!!!! :D

joe, exactly!

KampungboyCitygal said...

yeah the same boy friend syndrome..GRRRRRRRRRR..

Jessie Woo said...

Wey wey bought new phone r !!!

SHOW ME !!

Jason said...

I think the Eiffel Tower is the best one.

ai wei said...

i love Jacobs but all these seems a little wasteful.

irenekay said...

errr..... going malls with bf, i would do my shopping, he would find his own little comfy spot to read his book... which are confine less than 2 hours.....

Precious Pea said...

Aiii...i guess they do this to masuk those world record thingy again lor.

MeiyeN said...

citygal, haha... you sounds so angry :p no worries, kgboy is such a nice guy.... remember da baggy he bought you? proven he's one nice dude..

jessie, haha yeah! i was trying to send you pic through my phone but it didn't went through and i thought you are using 3g phone too.. so i video called you but failed! did you activate your 3g function?

jason, that's da tallest among all!

aiwei, that's da fact... don't find it good to waste food this way, i would say it's a sin :)

irenekay, oh.... that's quite a good option! i don't think i will be allowed to do da same though...

preciouspea, haha not world records but malaysia book of records :p

wmw said...

Wah, wasted lah, all the biscuits masuk angin adi!

Kenny said...

something i must say bout the Malaysia book of record.. its silly u know whn thy record the longest satay, biggest mooncake, tallest roti tissue, etc.. in the book..

Jessie Woo said...

Yeah mine activate already lor :S

try again yeah wat phone issit jek ??

teckiee said...

saw those biscuits too. enough to feed many hungry kids...

Christy said...

Wow....really COOL!!:D

MeiyeN said...

wmw, not only masuk angin... waste $$$ only :p

kenny, muahahaha.... am totally agree with you!

jessie, nvm.. i shall try again soon! oh... it's a samsung l760 :p still trying to get familiar with my new phone haha.. :p

teckiee, yeah... though it looks beautiful but it's quite a sin to do that, my point of view :)

MamaBoK said...

Nice..! must be alot of work.. doing that.. :)