Friday, November 02, 2007

Tasty Taiwanese Noodles @ Taiwanese House, Signature Food Court KLCC

We were at KLCC one Saturday night and not willing to fork out too much of money dining out at fancy restaurants, we decided to have dinner at Signature Food Court. Located on Level 2, there are variety of wonderful cuisines you can choose from and from my findings, it seems like this place is forever packed with with people, not only locals but tourists too. Darling brought me to look around and finally decided to order a bowl of noodles from Taiwanese House.

I didn't really expect much on da quality of food since it's a food court but to my surprised, this bowl of Noodles tasted so good. Checked through their menu, they offer 2 types of Noodles; Glass Noodles and da normal Taiwanese Noodles. I went for Glass Noodles, dry version, with toppings like Fish Balls and mixed Veges. If you are into Beef, you can choose to go for da Beef Noodles instead. Da Glass Noodles were really different, firm, smooth and it goes so well with da gravy. I must confess that I have fallen in love with da noodles here and best of all, not pricey.. if not mistaken, it's less than RM 10. Quick, check them out soon.. ;)

Other reviews:-

13 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

u shud try the ipoh hor fun too at the food court..the only few stalls worth eating

Jessie Woo said...

Hello,

I am still waiting to treat you dinner leh :P

Jessie

Big Boys Oven said...

Hmmm isn't RM10 a bit expensive hmmm.....

ai wei said...

is this new??? i nv notice this Noodles house in da food court before!

wenching & esiong said...

A little unexpected that it would taste good. Thanks for introducing!

Primrose said...

Yummy! I never fail to get food updates whenever I drop by. BTW, I tagged you. Would love to read your responses to the tag questions. Let me know when you've done it, ok?

MeiyeN said...

joe, will do... thanks for da recommendation!!! :D

jessie, yeah yeah..... sure i know! ;)

bigboysoven, hmmm... i think that it's quite affordable since it's in klcc....

aiwei, not too sure if it's new cause i hardly eat here :)

wenching&esiong, yah... really unexpected :D

primrose, oh.... will do my tag asap... ;)

team bsg said...

wah so generous toppings ! almost kanot see glass ?

zewt said...

i think the one in ampang point is much better though...

~Christine~Leng said...

about RM10 in klcc is ok I guess ;) Taiwanese House sounds new to me :)
I can't remember the last time I had a meal at KLCC! haha.. i hardly eat there.

MamaBoK said...

Looking really good too.. yums..!

Christy said...

A very colorful bowl of noodles!!
The fishballs and vege looks really nice:D

MeiyeN said...

teambsg, yeah... big big portion! ;)

zewt, really? never tried that outlet before... will make a stop there one fine day! thanks..

christine, it's new to me too! like you, i hardly eat at klcc..

mamabok, ;)


christy, hahaha... yeah! yummy!