Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bee Cheng Hiang Cheesy Dried Meat

It's third day of da week and seems like still a long long way to weekend. Sigh.... my health is not getting any better because of da wet weather. Feeling cold all da time but with hot sensation on my forehead (having mild fever). That's not bad enough, not only that I have flu but very bad and dry cough too which leads me to have no energy to talk (am out of voice). Sigh, I want sunlight cause medicine is not curing me. I really wish that sun appears right away and I shall stand under da sun for hours just to absorb da heat into my body, no kidding am feeling really cold. Brrrrrr.....

Since am not feeling very well, I have not been eating very well too. I mean, only simple Bread for breakfast and Rice with Veges for dinner. Lunch? I don't feel like eating at all during lunch time, no apetite! :( Anyways, when I was in 1 Utama and passed by Bee Cheng Hiang, I suddenly remember Preciouspea blogged bout this Cheesy Dried Meat and decided to hop in to ask for it. I was looking around and finally asked for assistance. Da staff was kind enough to let me try few bites and find it quite good. They have a few packs which were already nicely packed and I thought of getting those but just too many small packets inside and afraid that we couldn't finish it so I asked if I could buy few of them instead of da whole big packet and da staff told me, "No problem!" I was very delighted indeed but bear in my mind, they are not cheap though as da price of da Dried Meat is count by weight, RM 8.50 per/100 grams!

100 grams of da Cheesy Dried Meat, about 8 pieces inside :)

As you all know, when a person is not well, da taste buds would be rather different too, like not functioning well cause you can hardly taste everything that you eat, right? Since I have been eating plain bread, not yummy at all and tasteless, I just know that I need something to open up my appetite and this Cheesy Dried Meat works! :)

This's how da Cheesy Dried Meat looks like, very small in piece and doesn't looks like a Cheese at all (yucky looking right?) but still taste quite okay.. at least, it manage to whet my appetite when I am not feeling well.

Another view with da Dried Meat on top, really such a small piece but it's enough for me though. Like Preciouspea and fiance suggested, next time, I should just buy da Dried Meat and Cheddar Cheese, would be less expensive and tastes better? :)

Other review:-

14 comments:

Precious Pea said...

Poor girl. Take care and go make yourself a hot cup of lemon tea ok? No appetite also must eat something. Get well soon. *Hugz* to give you some warmth!

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

get well soon! take lots of rest and drink lots of water..

Kenny Mah said...

I hope you get well soon, dear. For me what always works is some plain and bland porridge, maybe with some preserved dace with black beans to 'excite' the taste buds again. :)

ai wei said...

hope you get well soon and rest more. take care! *hug-hugz*

ekeng said...

Wah...sick still wanna eat "bak gua"(hokkien),give it to me and i help u to finish it..hehe :)

Wish you can fully recovery soon :)
Get well soon :)

Nic (KHKL) said...

haha, yeah, it's better to buy the dried meat and cheddar cheese separately...can get much more pieces! dried meat is very heaty leh, need to drink more water ;>

Kenny said...

Did you try with a hot bath? not shower...
Might help,
get well soon^^

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Awww poor girl...I hope you feel better soon!!

ling239 said...

my dear... dun u thaink that is too oily when you r not feeling well ~ >.<"

MeiyeN said...

preciouspea, thanks for da hug! i just need it so much :)

joe, yeah.. i really need some rest not in da weekend but weekdays (am lazy to work) :p

kennymah, thanks for da tips.. i ll take note of that! :D

aiwei, thank you... sure i will :)

ekeng, oh i see.. that's in hokkien! oopss... why can't i have da dried meat?

nic, dried meat is heaty? really? i didn't know that.. :|

kenny, i never took cold bath though.. so it's always hot shower and bath... anyways, thanks for caring.. i am feeling better today :)

lemongrass, yes.. i have to cause weekend is coming soon!!! :D

ling239, i actually didn't think of that.... it seems like quite true also but i have already finished all of them :p

Big Boys Oven said...

looks like a odd combination. I saw this new product..... must go and try them!

teckiee said...

eat more cheese long yoke and get well soon =D

wmw said...

You should be all well by now...Mmm..I'm gonna buy the long yoke and add Kraft's cheese next time!

MamaBoK said...

I just want the dried meat.. thank you very much..!