Monday, December 17, 2007

It's Eight (8) Days to Christmas!

Oh yes, it's 8 days to Christmas! Aren't you happy? I am, superbly joyful! :D

Monday is not always that blue I assumed, at least not for today. I absolutely had a great weekend. Truly happy that I managed to pose for headstand posture in Yoga class last Friday, I find it really amazing that I finally did it, seems like I have strong pair of hands now! Went to Mid Valley and The Gardens on Saturday. Unbelievably, we spent about 7 hours there mainly to shop for Christmas pressies and to watch Golden Compass. Da movie was okay only, only like da Bears' scene and that's bout it. Now I know why my sista didn't recommend me to watch this movie earlier, she was right that it's not really that excited as in da preview.

MNG is having sales and I got tempted, went inside and bumped into my ex-colleague, Tiffany. So unexpected, I mean da last time I saw her was during her wedding dinner 5 years ago and 5 years later (now), she's already a mother, her son is already 4 years old and there's one more baby inside her! That shows how time is flying like a bullet train. We chatted awhile and we were then separated from da crowd, it was so packed and so hot that I felt like I couldn't breath. Poor darling, he was feeling really hot and I knew he was sweating just like standing under da hot sun. I decided to give up and told him that I could shop another day so I left da shop empty handed :( We then walked over to The Gardens, went inside Robinsons then to Isetan, saw one Anya Hindmarch Bag and it's so lovely. I want it badly and you have to know why, because of da printed satin with a cute doggie image on it. I first saw da bag 2 months ago and was thinking of getting it what's more they are now giving 20% off but ahhh.... darling didn't allow me to own it :( I know, I already have a similar one and to him, it's not worthy, can actually use da $$ to buy a N series Nokia phone, I know but..... I just love bags! Anyways, he managed to pull me away and that's about it.

Sunday morning, had breakfast with parents. Since new year is coming, I decided not to go anywhere and went home straight away to do some cleaning, seems like there's more to be cleared and cleaned. Done everything in da mid-afternoon and not feeling really tired, I told darling I wanted to go Sunway Pyramid. Once reached, hop over to MNG. Ahhhh... so good, at 6pm+ it seemed like da crowd had dispersed, not that packed anymore! Straight away I headed to da pants selection. You just don't know how hard for me to grab good pairs of working pants, I never had da chance to wear other brands because they are either too bulky or too big even it's stated there as 'S' size and thank god there's MNG. Felt so good that I could slowly choose and pick while darling went to da Golf shop to hunt for his own gadgets. Once done only then I realised that I was hungry and off, we went to Sushi Zanmai. Ooopss.. did I mention that we went to Sushi Zanmai too on Saturday? Yeaps, we went but it was at The Gardens though, just couldn't get enough of their Sushi ;) After dinner, we shopped around and found out that J.Co Donuts has finally opened its door! I called mom and sis, straight away they asked me to buy 1/2 dozen. Well, don't you think that you don't need to queue over here at Pyramid outlet, same thing, long queue and you got to bear with it. So, Subang and Sunway folks, you want Donuts? You know where to go... :)

That's da story for my weekend and I hope you had a great one too :)

18 comments:

Precious Pumpkin said...

Looks like a productive and happy shopping weekend for you :) I went to Mid Valley on Saturday and Metrojaya having sale. Gosh..so dangerous to shop alone and everything looks so tempting! Hahaha. BTW, i love Anya bag also..but so so so expensive lerr.

Primrose said...

My weekend was great too! I did some shopping but it's true that I'll go pokai if I stayed at the malls any longer. :p We're all counting down to Christmas, ain't we? I'm so excited.

myCoffee said...

I was at Gardens on Sat and the new Pyramid on Sunday. Finally had my fix on JCo there! Oh, and i ate at Sushi Zanmai in Gardens too! What a load of coincidences! ;)

MeiyeN said...

preciouspumpkin, omg.. what happened to pea? why no longer preciouspea? hmmm.. oh you was at mv too! it was so crowded right? and yes, i do agree.... expensive and i heard it's way cheaper to buy it online through their official webbie!

primrose, yeah... it's so true that da more we shop, da more we gonna buy and we will just keep buying....but never mind though.. it's da joyful season once again! :)

mycoffee, wow..... too bad that we didn't get to bump into each other.. and how's sushi zanmai? i can't wait to read your review.. :D

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Am a big fan of AH bags too. 20% off, you say? Ooooh. (Eyes terbeliak)I'm going, I'm going...!!

ekeng said...

J.Co opened at Sunway already? Cool...i want to go for some donuts..8 Days till Christmas..i'm very sad cos i still need to work until 5am on Christmas morning :(

MeiyeN said...

lemongrass, yes yes... go grab it now.. some of them 30% off!!!!

ekeng, yeah... you got to go there to grab them.. i think da best to go around 9pm as i think that da queue during day time is long :) poor thing... why you got to work till so "early"? :|

Kenny Mah said...

My weekend was free from shopping, thankfully, hehe. But very busy nonetheless with events and gym and friends. And congrats on managing the headstand! :D

ekeng said...

meiyen,i'm working on night shift..so i have to work until so "early" lor..

my normal working time is from 8pm till 8am..kinda weird right?

ling239 said...

pray hard hard for you...
u will get the bag on Christmas day ~ ^_^

ai wei said...

how come both J.Co still having long queue. sigh... really have to wait for some times... till da ppl get bored of J.Co then try it out. iks...

xmas coming soon, happy christmas to u ^^

hui said...

yea..it was suicide in mng for me too during the weekend..sobsss
and i didnt really like the golden compass.i actually fell asleep during certain parts of the movie but i must say that nicole kidman is uber HAWwttT!!:)

MeiyeN said...

kennymah, thank you! i was so happy cause i had been trying for more than a year and finally did it! :D

ekeng, ohhhhhhh..... not to say weird! i do understand those who works under "shift"... anyways, don't be too sad yah.. *hugz*

ling239, well.. i doubt so :(

aiwei, ah yess...... even it's da same at Big Apples and i doubt da queue gonna be shorten lol..

hui, it's freaking hot right.. crazy! wow, you fell asleep?? must agree that da movie is quite slow moving though...

Jason said...

6 days to go for Christmas. :)

Kenny said...

5 days and one hour 15 minute to go...

MamaBoK said...

You weekends are always so exciting..! i love bags too.. and used to collect them.. till i came to canada.. and had the brat.. ;) .. now they are bags to carry her stuff only.. muahahha!! the JOY of motherhood..!

Shin Yee said...

you have got such an awesome blog about food. glad that i found you. a lil precaution about the food you eat outside, some poses potent health risk. just a heads up. enjoy the christmas celebration.

http://www.xanga.com/babyglyniss

Diary of Kay El said...

Try The Executive for pants - there is an outlet at Sunway Pyramid.